Tempted:18;

*Bella*

"What about this one?" I stepped out of the dressing room, looking at Jackie as she poked her head out of hers.

"I think Justin is going to be pised off if he doesn't go, that's what I think. But I like that one."

"But it's like cream, does it look too much like a wedding dress?"

"No, it looks greek...I think I saw it in a few other colors though."

"Really? Like what?"

"It was like a lavender blue. Periwinkle I guess, then there was a coral, like the whole rainbow Izzy."

"That sounds pretty."

"Did you like any of the other ones?"

"I mean, yes, but this one it just...I don't know. I love this one."

"It's very - greek. I like the cream, but I think the periwinkle would be good too, because of your skin tone...and it shows the right amount of cleavage - plus we're at a little shop outside of Washington D.C. No one is going to have that dress."

"I think I want it in periwinkle. Hold on, I'm sending Justin a picture."

"That's a way to get him to come!" She said as I shut the door behind me, digging in my bag until I found my phone, sticking out my tongue in the picture before I sent it to him.

"Maybe...that and when I asked him I told him I could have put out for him - which was a complete joke, but still."

"You did not joke about that!"

"He knows I was because I told him." I shrugged, slipping the dress off of me and hung it up. "I'm going to change back into my clothes, then look for this dress in that other color."

"Ok, sounds good."

I gathered up my things, my phone buzzing in my bag while I hung up the other dresses, holding onto the cream one while I browsed the racks until I came across the dress again in the color I was looking for, smiling as I pulled it off the rack and checked the size.

It was mine.

Then I pulled out my phone, checking the text message I had got - from Justin.

I like it. Have fun babe ;)

"That's it?" I mumbled, then dropped my phone back in my bag and went up to the counter, paying for my dress while JAckie came out of the dressing rooms. "Did you find one?"

"Yeah, I'm going with the yellow. Did Justin text you back?"

"Yes. Barely."

"Barely?"

"He said, and I quote; 'I like it. Have fun babe,' with a winky face."

"So that means he liked it..."

"Boys." I mumbled again, clutching onto my dress. "It was like three words. Very conversational."

"Maybe he was trying to contain his excitement."

"HA!" I threw my head back, walking out first as she opened up the door, walking slowly down the strip of outlets. "I don't even know what I'm going to do if he doesn't come."

"We're going to have fun! This is prom, we always have fun at the dances! And he could very well come. Mike is going to talk to him."

"Wait, no. Jaxon has already said someting, and I think Hunter has too. I don't want Justin to get irritated by all these people saying things to him, then he really won't come."