Tempted:64:

*Bella*

I stretched myself out, rolling over an felt with my hand in Justin's spot. It was empty.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and looked towards the bathroom, and when that was empty at my side table where I note was.

If I'm not home when you wake up, I just went for a quick run. I'll be up to make us breakfast. Love you

- Justin

I heard clattering in the kitchen, the aroma of bacon filling my nostrils.

Best boyfriend ever.

I pushed myself up out of bed, stretching again and fixed the straps on my cami.

Tomorrow we had school...I wanted to get some shopping before then.

I wish I could go out and shop with Jackie...I didn't want to ask Justin to go with me...and by myself was just...well, by myself.

"Oh, you're up. I have to make us some eggs, but I wanted to run you in some coffee first. So, good morning."

"Good morning." I grinned, standing up on my tiptoes and placed a chaste kiss to his lips. "I don't think I'm going to ever get used to your little facial hair. I like it."

"I thought about shaving it before school..."

"No," I shook my head, pecking his lips again. "You look very handsome."

"I never thought I'd hear the day when you told me not to shave."

"I will take it over plenty of other things."

He handed me the coffee, resting his hand in the small of my back as we went to the kitchen.

"How was your run?"

"Really good, I felt like I never smoked in my life."

"That makes me really happy." I sat my mug down, wrapping my arms around his torso from behind and resting my head on his back.

"I have a doctors appointment next Thursday after school, we can try to order out then if you want. I'll drop you off at home and then head out."

"Ok." I nodded, kissing his shoulder blade. "I think I might run out to get a few things later."

"What?"

"Clothes. Dad is supposed to ship more of mine when they are given information...but that won't be happening for a while."

"I'm sorry, Bell."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I know they're only trying to help."

"I'll go with you if you want."

"You don't have to. I already dragged you out once."

"I want to. It's an easy way for me to spend time with you...you should get some new bras and stuff too while you're at it."

"I do have a gift card," I blushed, glad he couldn't see my face. "But you're the one that's making me wait, remember?"

"Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view in the mean time."

"And control yourself?"

"Possibly."

"Hmmm," I giggled into his back, moving my lips back to his shoulder. "We'll see."

"I'll buy them for you myself."

"You've never actually picked out anything like that for me." I pulled back a little, blushing again when he looked down.