Tempted:63:

"That was our first night." Justin smiled as I groaned, pulling me back into his chest. "Morning buttercup."

"Morning." I smiled a little, nuzzling my face into his chest. "Let's just lay here for a while. I don't want to get up."

"That's fine." He chuckled, running his fingers through my hair. "What do you want to do for breakfast? I can make eggs, or we can have French toast, or pancakes."

"French toast." A small giggle escaped my lips, then placed a kiss against his chest. "I'll help you, just give me a few more minutes."

"You don't have to help."

"Yes I do, and you're not leaving anyway because we're cuddling right now."

"I had no plans on moving quite yet."

"Good...I still can't believe we're actually here."

"And that our names are both on the lease of a house."

"And that we get to go to school together."

"You're going to let me walk you to all of your classes, aren't you?"

I looked up, giddy from the smile on his face.

"I'm definitely not going to argue with that." I shook my head, nibbling down on my lip.

"Will you let me kiss you goodbye every time?"

"Every time." I nodded my head, holding myself up a little to peck his lips. "Just like that."

"No, more than that." He shook his head, pulling me back down and teasingly brushed his lips against mine before kissing me softly, holding me there by my neck. "Just like that."

"So you plan on killing me a little bit before every class?"

"Until we come home, yes." I blushed, ducking my face in his neck only to feel his laughter vibrating from his chest. "I love you."

"I love you." I tapped my finger against his nose, his hands sliding along my back.

"So, I think after breakfast we should enjoy that beautiful beach right in our backyard, then we come in and unpack a little...and later tonight we can go shopping for some house stuff. We have to figure out paint- you know what I mean."

"Sounds good to me."

I snuggled farther into him, closing my eyes while his hand moved along my back.

"I love you." He whispered, causing me to lift up my head again.

"I love you too."

"No, I really really love you," A smile curled along his lips, his fingers brushing my hair back behind my ear. "I'm going to make you happy while we're here. I want to make you happy all the time. I'm really glad you're here, and I don't want you to think I take you for granted. I just - I really want you to feel loved, and I knew it might be hard settling in and adjusting being away from our families, but I promise I'll be here, and I'll make you happy."

"I'll be here too," I smiled, leaning down to rub my nose against his. "And I promise to make you just as happy as you make me. I know you gave up a lot coming here..."

"Not as much as you gave up...but now we're safe, we're going to be happy, eventually we'll get married, and we'll have a family."

"I love hearing you say that." A small giggle escaped me as my lips brushed against his, my fingers combing his hair to the side.

"We are, because you're mine, and the little Bella's will just be from us having a little too much fun."

"And little Justin's." I laughed again, feeling a blush creep along my cheeks. "But I think a little too much fun is an understatement."