Tempted:69:

*Justin*
7:00 AM

"No," Bella whined against my chest while I hit the alarm, then wrapped my arms back around her and kissed her forehead. "Do we have a little bit of time?"

"Yeah," I nodded groggily, moving my hands along her waist. "How'd you sleep?"

"Really good," She stretched, pecking my chest. "How about you?"

"Wonderful." With a chuckle, I kissed her forehead again, tracing patterns under the sheets on her bare back. "You did change your mind about this morning, did you?"

"No, no I'll still go. I'm just really comfortable right now."

"Me too." I ran my hand along her sides, turning my head so it rested against hers and held her closer. "I might have to try and get some homework done at lunch. I'll probably be up late tonight...I want to try and get ahead a little."

"I have a lot to do too. I managed to get some Chemistry done yesterday."

"Shit." I sighed, running a hand over my face. "I can help you with that tonight."

"You don't-"

"I want to." I turned so I hovered over her a little, running my fingers through her hair. "I have a feeling things are going to get kind of hard around here."

"Yeah, me too."

"I promise I'll have time for you," I took her hand, bringing it up to my lips. "We just have to find a balance. Eventually I won't be working during the nights anymore."

"I know. I'll be fine. Especially if I'm working too." She told me, looking up through her lashes.

"You are so beautiful." The words left my mouth in a whisper, my lips resting against her cheek.

"Thanks." She whispered back, except I felt her stiffen a little under my touch.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sitting up all they way so I could look at her.

"What? Nothing's wrong."

"Yes there is," I raised an eyebrow, watching as she looked away. "See that. You don't do that."

"I-What? I-I didn't mean to do anything." She sat up with me, holding the sheet around her body.

"I made you uncomfortable."

"No, no you didn't." Bella sighed, scooting over and shook her head. "I just have a lot on my mind."

"Well what? What is it?" I asked, tilting her head up by her chin so she looked at me.

"The usual..."

"You have to talk to me." I closed my eyes, letting out a deep breath. "It is so hard to understand when you don't talk to me. I hate it when you don't talk about it. I can't guess and when you stiffen like that and say you're ok when-"

"I'm sorry." She frowned, looking down, her hair curtaining her face. "I didn't mean-"

"I know," I continued to watch her, feeling a little pain in the front of my chest when she rested her forehead in her hands. completely hiding her face from me. "Isabelle, please talk to me."

She knew I only used her real name when I was being serious, so hopefully that would send a message.

I hated seeing her like this.

"I told Saige everything yesterday," She told me, taking a minute before she looked back up at me. "Everything. I haven't really been able to stop thinking about it...and I realized some things. I really-" She stopped, reaching up to wipe her eyes.