𝟏: 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 & 𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

APRIL 2004

APRIL 2004

Valentina rode in her blue 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse as her and her friends raced down to the Toretto's Market & Café. It was their go to meeting spot. A smirk appeared on her face when she passed her younger sister, Letty. As she assumed first place, Valentina shifted gears and up her speed.

Once she reached the parking lot she drifted slightly before coming to a stop. Shortly after, Letty pulled in followed by Leon, Vince, and Jesse, in that particular order. They saw the smirk the girl had on her face as she got out of her car.

"Come on, sis. When ya' gonna beat me?" Valentina asked as Letty got out of the car and made her way over to her.

"One day, I will." Letty said with a small smirk before Valentina threw her arm over her little sister's shoulder as they left the boys behind.

They made their way towards the café yet, before they could enter, Letty caught sight of a truck parked down the street.

"Looks like blondie's back." She said nudging her sister with her elbow.

"Shut up." Valentina said shoving her away playfully as she rolled her eyes.

The two entered the building and the smell of tuna quickly hit Valentina right on the nose. She chuckled and made her way behind the counter.

"Here for the tuna sandwich again?" Valentina asked grabbing a cold soda from the fridge.

The blonde man sitting at the table smiled hard as he put the tuna sandwich down and looked over at Valentina. In reality, he wasn't there for the sandwich, he was there to see her. Today just so happened to be her day off.

"He ain't here for no sandwich." Vince said taking a seat beside him getting Brian to turn his attention over to him.

Valentina rolled her eyes at how Vince was acting. She took a sip of her soda before walking over to Mia, her childhood best friend.

"He asked if you were working today. Was kind of disappointed when I told him you were off." Mia whispered with a smirk as they both had their backs to the two sitting down behind them.

"Oh really, is that so." Valentina said with a small chuckle as she looked over at an excited Mia.

"Yes. Come on, Val, just give the guy a chance." Mia said trying to play cupid.

"I barely know the guy, for all I know he could be a serial killer." Val said getting Mia to chuckle and shake her head.

"Thanks a lot Mia." Brian said getting the two girls to look over at him. "Valentina, will I be seeing you tomorrow?" He asked with a small smile as he got up and placed some money down in front of him.