𝟏𝟒: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

JUNE 2009

JUNE 2009

After what happened with Brian, Valentina decided to take a walk around the club. Her window at sneaking up on Campos closed the moment Brian pulled her into that room.

Valentina's walk led her to a garage where exactly what she needed to see was. Parked in the garage she saw the green 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport. Valentina felt her jaw tense as her sister's smile played through her mind as her eyes were on the car in front of her.

"Something interests you about this car?" Gisele asked from the side as Valentina kept her eyes on the green car in front of her.

"Just admiring the body work." Valentina said as Gisele got closer to her.

"Are you one of those girls that are all hard on the outside, but soft once you crack inside." Gisele said getting a smirk to form on Valentina's face as she turned to Gisele.

"What do I look like to you?" She asked bringing a hand to her hips.

"Like a girl that takes shit from nobody." Gisele said getting Valentina to look back at the green car.

"Your car?" She asked as Gisele shook her head coming closer to Valentina. "It's Fenix's car. You'll meet him at the rendezvous. He'll be leading you." She added before coming to sit on the hood of the Ford Gran Torino.

"Now that I've answered your question, tell me, am I gonna have to talk you into leaving with me. Or are you already interested." Gisele said getting a smirk to grow on Valentina's face.

" Gisele said getting a smirk to grow on Valentina's face

As Valentina laid naked underneath thin sheets. She heard the sound of beeping coming from the night stand. She reached over and got a hold of her phone. She noticed that it wasn't her phone so she reached for the GPS beside it.

DOWNLOADING DATA CORRDINATES

Valentina rolled her eyes and put the GPS back down. She turned to her right and noticed that her bed was empty.