𝟐𝟑: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩

SEPTEMBER 2009

SEPTEMBER 2009

Roger stood beside Valentina as she sat at the table checking out the chip that Vince had left behind. Brian stood near Dom as the two spoke about how Valentina was doing ever since Vince asked about Letty.

Which to their surprise was fine. She didn't have a breakdown or nothing. She was her normal cheery self. Mia was in the pantry that was left behind trying to find them something to eat that wasn't expired.

"What do you think?" Roger asked as he wiped his hands on a rag.

"Well, it's definitely a custom chip." Valentina said with a small sigh as she looked at the screen in front of her.

"Look at all these side menus here for data entry." She said pointing at the menus on the side. "Let's check this one." Valentina said tapping an option on the screen as Roger got closer to get a better view.

"Look at that." Valentina said looking over at Roger as his eyes were on the screen looking at what she was pointing too. "Guys come check this out." She said and soon Brian and Dom were right behind her.

"Same building, same order every week." Valentina said as her eyes were on the screen as she scrolled.

"It's a delivery schedule." Dom said with a small nod as Roger pointed over to an option. Valentina pressed on it and read over it.

"What's that? Drugs?" He asked getting Brian to shake his head.

"No. That's a dealer pack." Brian said getting Valentina to look back at him. "See, most major players, they weigh their money so they don't have to constantly count it." He added as Valentina nodded in understanding.

"Right there, that's 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in twenties." Brian said getting Valentina to look back down onto the screen.

"So you're saying each one of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?" Roger asked as Mia made her way over to the small group.

"Yeah." Brian said with a nod as Valentina continued scrolling through the screen.

"So what is that?" Mia asked getting Valentina to look at her. "A 100-million plus in cash houses?" She asked getting Valentina to nod.

"That's how he keeps it off the grid." Dom said nodding as well.

"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back. I mean it's his whole network right here, just laid out on this chip." Valentina said with a chuckle as she looked between them all.