𝟏𝟓: 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

JUNE 2009

JUNE 2009

Brian pulled up under a bridge and stepped out of the car about to check in with his superiors. Inside the car, Dom remained in the passenger seat as Valentina was in the back.

"How are you doing back there?" Dom asked as Valentina simply kept quiet playing with her sister's necklace around her neck.

"Listen to me." He said turning around to face the girl that had silent tears flowing down her face. "I know how you're feeling. You have vengeance clouding your mind. I've been down that road but hear me out... Don't let it consume you." Dom said as Valentina kept quiet wiping away her tears quickly.

"Letty wouldn't want you to go down that road." He said as he saw that Valentina wasn't going to speak to him. "We all miss her, Val." He added hoping that she listened to what he had just told her.

Outside of the car Brian paced back and fourth as he waited to be transferred over to his superiors. In the matter of seconds, Penning came to the phone having the call connect.

"Talk to me, O'Conner. Where the hell have you been?" Penning asked through the phone.

"I got the shipment." Brian said looking down at the ground he was pacing on.

"I got the shipment, or we got the shipment?" Penning asked as he looked at a file in hand.

"What are you talking about?" Brian asked trying to sound confused.

"Traffic cams in the area picked up pictures of you, Toretto, and Ortiz together." Penning said as Brian took a deep breath in and out.

"Listen to me, O'Conner. Bring in the shipment and bring in Toretto. Ortiz walks out a free." Penning said getting Brian to shake his head as Dom stepped out of the car.

"But I thought the point was to get Braga. We got an opportunity here." Brian said as Valentina also stepped out of the car walking to the back.

"Brian, the clock stopped ticking. Bring them in. Are we clear?" Penning said as Brian caught sight of the small blood trail that was leading to the back of the Hummer.

"So this is what $60 million looks like." Dom said as he and Valentina looked at the cargo in the back of the hummer.

"Yeah. We gotta get you to a doctor." Brian said looking at the blood dripping from the back of Dom's shoulder.

"We got to find a place to hide this." Dom said as Valentina looked over at Dom's wound as well.

"Fine but then we're getting Mia to take a look at that." Valentina said as Dom turned to her with a small nod.