𝟔𝟒: 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬

AUGUST 2018

Valentina woke up as she laid in an uncomfortable position. She looked around and took notice how she was in a white room. As she sat up on the bed, she felt a huge wave of pain radiate through her head.

She winced slightly and stood up from the bed. She looked around once again and quickly realized where she was. The door quickly opened, and Rhodes quickly made his way over to her.

"Time to go." Rhodes said as he took a grip on Valentina's arm.

"Where are we going?" Valentina quickly asked as she tried to fight his grip.

"Don't fight. If it was up to me, you wouldn't even see your daughter." Rhodes said getting Valentina to stop fighting.

Rhodes quickly tug on her arm and led her to a separate darker room where Elena and the kids were being kept. Rhodes quickly tossed Valentina into the room before slamming the door close behind her.

"Valentina." Elena quickly said as she went to hug her. "Why do they have us here?" She asked as the two hugged tightly.

"She needs Brian and Dom. We're just leverage." Valentina said before they pulled away. "How are they?" She asked going to kneel beside the bed where the kids were sleeping.

"Letty wouldn't stop asking about you. I think she understands what's going on." Elena said getting Valentina to nod.

"She's a smart girl. Of course she knows." Valentina said before she stood up trying not to wake them up.

"What did they do to you?" Elena asked as they walked to the corner of the room.

"I don't know." Valentina said as she shook her head slowly. "I just remember waking up strapped to a medical bed. Then some man gave me some sort of shot that sent this excruciating pain." She said as she ignored the pain that remained in her head.

"I feel like I blacked out after that. Then next thing I remember is waking up in the same room before Rhodes brought me here." Valentina added with a sigh as she ran her hand through her hair.

Dom and Brian made their way through the plane that was owned by Cipher

Dom and Brian made their way through the plane that was owned by Cipher. Dom led them into a technology room where they were to meet with Cipher. Brian had remained nonchalant since they had stolen the device from the team. Yet Dom knew that deep down inside it was the complete opposite.

As soon as they entered the room, they were stopped from moving forward by Rhodes. He came to stand in the way getting Dom to tilt his head to the side.