𝟐𝟔: 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬 & 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬

SEPTEMBER 2009

SEPTEMBER 2009

As Leo and Rico did their part of the job the team chilled in the warehouse. Everyone was doing their own thing. Some were just talking or playing around while others had their attention on something in regards the mission.

Brian walked over to Valentina who was sat on the table with her hands tracing over the bracelets on her wrist.

"Hey, baby." Brian said as he placed a soft kiss on Valentina's lips.

"Hey, blondie." Valentina said as a smile crept onto her face.

"So, you never told me where you got these cute bracelets." Brian said as he sat on a chair in front of her.

"My sister made them when I was 11." Valentina said with a smile. "She was into the arts and crafts stuff before she got involved with the car stuff." She said as she looked up at Brian.

"Got it! We got it!" Mia said from where she sat in front of the computer gaining their attentions.

"Yeah, we're looking at four cameras." Roger said as Valentina got down from the table with Brian's help before they all made their way over.

"Yo, that's some high-end shit, too." Han said as they caught a glance of the four live footages on the screen. "Marker optics. Hundred-degree field-of-view. Ten seconds oscillation." He added as Brian nodded his head.

"Yeah, that's a narrow window, man." Brian said as they all kept their eyes on the laptop.

"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" Gisele asked getting Tej to shake his head.

"Nahh, it's hooked into a digital sync. They'd know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek." He said looking over at the screen.

"We're going to need some real fast cars to get through this." Roman said getting Valentina to nod her head.

"Not just fast. You got a hard right and a hairpin. We're going to need something agile." Han said as Valentina looked over at Dom getting a nod from him.

"You guys mock up a track." Valentina said looking at the team. "Blondie, let's go get some cars." She said with a smirk.

"Woow. Nice." Brian said as he took a hold of Valentina's hand.

" Brian said as he took a hold of Valentina's hand