𝟕: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐩

MAY 2004

MAY 2004

Dom, Letty, Vince, Leon, and Valentina pulled up to where they had the civics stashed and got ready. For Valentina this was going to be the last run she made, she was going to come clean to Brian.

"All right, we're one man short." Dom said as they uncovered the four cars. "Letty, I need you on the left side." He said as Valentina tossed him one of the bags from the trunk.

"Your sister's right about this one. This don't feel good." Leon said handing Dom some equipment.

"Don't do that." Dom said shaking his head putting the equipment in the car.

"Something's wrong." Letty said as Valentina followed behind.

"Stop it guys." Valentina said as she handed Dom another bag. "We've been on this for three months. After this, we can stop and everyone gets a vacation." She said as she moved over to one of the cars.

" She said as she moved over to one of the cars

"Val's right, let's go." Dom said as Vince and Leon got into the car.

"We'll be okay sis. After this, we're done." Valentina said as she pulled Letty in for a hug. "Love you, little bean." She said as she hugged her little sister tightly before pulling away.

"Don't call me that again." Letty said with a chuckle at the childhood nickname.

"You'll always be my little bean." Valentina said before opening her car door.

"I'll see you at the finish line." Letty said before walking over to Dom.

"See you at the finish line." Val whispered seeing her little sister talk with Dom.

A smile appeared on her face when she saw that her sister had found her person. She felt that if there was something she did right in her life, was raising Letty to be strong and independent. In this world, that's what keeps someone alive.