𝟑: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

APRIL 2004

APRIL 2004

As they rode in the back of the cab Valentina sent Letty a text letting her know everything was fine and that she would be home soon. Once they arrived at the Toretto household Brian got out first being followed by Valentina as Dom got out through the other side.

Valentina made her way over to the front porch as she noticed the full on party they were having inside. She felt really tired and annoyed to even say goodbye to Brian. She kind of figured she would be seeing him around the café the next day like usual.

Valentina walked inside and was quickly greeted by Jesse. With a smile Letty came up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Girl I thought you had got busted." Letty said getting Valentina to chuckle.

"You know they won't ever get me sis." Valentina said before taking her jacket off.

Shortly behind her, came Dom with Brian. A smirk appeared on Letty's face when she saw the blonde man standing near the door.

"Hmm, I see who kept you occupied." Letty said with a smirk as she pointed over at Brian.

Before Valentina could respond Vince's voice made everyone's attention go to him.

"Why did you bring the buster here?" Vince asked getting Dom to turn around.

"'Cause the buster kept me and Val out of handcuffs! He didn't just run back to the fort! The buster brought us back." Dom said as he looked directly at Vince.

"I'm gonna go get me a drink." Valentina told Letty with a sigh before making her way into the kitchen.

As Valentina walked away, Brian couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. A smile crept on his face before Letty chuckled.

"She's got you whipped, huh?" Letty said getting Brian to turn to her

"She's got you whipped, huh?" Letty said getting Brian to turn to her. "Just be careful with her. I won't sit here and threaten you because my sister can handle her own. But just know, you better not hurt her in anyway." She said before Dom crept up behind Letty wrapping his arms around her waist.