𝟏𝟐: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

JUNE 2009

JUNE 2009

At the FBI headquarters they were holding a meeting on the new updates on the Braga case. Brian's superior stood in front of the room leading the meeting.

"Good news. We have intel that Braga's number two, Ramon Campos, will hold a street race in Koreatown tomorrow night to fill in two slots on his team." Penning said as a smirk grew on Brian's face.

"They've already chosen two drivers from previous races. Our newest informant, Mr. David Park, has been kind enough to get us into the race." He added as he looked around at everyone.

"O'Conner, you're up." Penning said as Brian grew happy inside.

"Let me guess, 1st and 2nd place get the slots." Sophie said getting Brian to smirk.

Valentina was in the garage behind her house working on her car

Valentina was in the garage behind her house working on her car. She was prepping her 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GH for race night. She set up her NOS tanks and changed her tires. She did a quick oil change and installed a new air intake before stepping away and getting a view of her car.

After finishing Valentina wiped her hands on an old rag. She closed the garage door and made her way into the house. She showered, changed, and got ready for the race that awaited her. She soon was out of the house and on her way to be one step closer to Braga.

Valentina pulled in the meeting point that she had got from an intel. She saw all the cars and different woman around. A small smile crept on her face as she felt the familiar environment. That smile turned into a smirk when she saw Brian walk with others behind a woman.

Valentina ignored him and made her way through the lot before parking her car and turning it off. When she stepped out some dudes quickly walked over to her car observing it. It brought a sense of pride to her when she saw other's admire her work.

"You're here to race?" Gisele, the female from earlier asked as Valentina simply nodded.

"Cute. Gotta love a girl that doesn't care to get her hands dirty." She said getting a smirk to grow on Valentina's face. "Follow me, gorgeous." She said as Valentina simply nodded.