𝟐: 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

APRIL 2004

APRIL 2004

As the crowd started getting loud and hype the four racers pulled up to the starting line. From left to right was, Brian, Edwin, Valentina, and Dom. Valentina held a serious face as she turned to look over at Brian who looked as if he was highly concentrated.

From the side, Letty moved away from Mia and made her way over to her sister. She leaned down to get eyes view of her and gave her a chuckle.

"A date, huh?" Letty said, mocking what she had heard before.

"Shut up." Valentina said with a small eye roll and laugh.

"You better hope he don't win." Dom said from his car as he had also heard in.

"Oh, shut it both of you." Valentina said as they both laughed at her.

"Alright, sis. See you at the finish line." Letty said before tapping Valentina's car.

"See you at the finish line." Valentina returned before Letty walked back over to the sideline.

As all the racers got their cars ready. Valentina did the same. She prepped her NOS and pumped up the music in her car. She got a small glance over at Brian who already had his eyes on her. She quickly brought her attention over to the front before revving her engine.

As Hector got ready to say the word. Valentina brought her hand onto the shifter and as soon as Hector said the word 'Go' she pushed down on the accelerator releasing the clutch.

The four cars quickly zoomed down the street with Valentina quickly taking the lead. Dom was inches behind her with Edwin at a couple feet. Brian was last having a tough time keeping up. Valentina shifted her gears and didn't even bother looking back at who was close or who was far.

"Damn, Val." Dom said with a small chuckle as he shifted gears trying to catch up with his girlfriends sister.

From her left she saw Brian coming up into view leaving Edwin behind. She was sure that he was using his NOS to keep up. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she saw his attempts at passing her and Dom.

Brian picked up on Dom and passed him taking second place behind Valentina. Using his NOS one more time he started pushing by Val as well. Dom saw the finish line coming up fast therefore he pressed up his NOS.

"Too early boys." Valentina said with a smirk as her loose hair flew crazy with the speed of the wind hitting her face from the open windows. "See ya." She mumbled before pressing on her red button on her steering wheel.