𝟔𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

AUGUST 2018

The team gathered God's Eye and tried to locate Valentina, Dom, and Brian. Yet a bug was planted by Cipher having God's Eye pinpoint every major city in the world.

Quickly, Tej and Ramsey put their brains together and ended up finding the exact location which pinpointed Dom, Brian, and Cipher to their exact location. The team got their peak on how Dom and Brian were actually working for Cipher now.

"Back there, was that for her, for me, or you? And was it even necessary?" Dom asked referring to the kiss Cipher gave him when they paid the team a visit to retrieve God's Eye.

"Necessary? Nothing is necessary. Everything is a choice." Cipher said from where she was seated as she, Dom, and Brian were in the technology room of the plane once again.

"And I simply made one. But so did you. You could've stopped me, but you chose not to. I wonder what Letty thought about that." Cipher said as Brian stood near the glass that overlooked Valentina who punched a punching bag repeatedly.

"The problem with putting your foot on a tiger's neck is you can never let it up." Dom said slamming his hand down on Cipher's desk getting Brian to turn to the two.

"I think I need to remind you two why y'all chose to be here." Cipher said as Brian removed himself away from the glass.

Cipher motioned for one of the guards to lead the two to those trapped in a room. Dom turned to Brian before following behind the guard.

Brian caught one last glance over at Valentina who continued punching the punching bag before following behind Dom. Yet Cipher quickly stopped him, she tilted her head slightly before pointing over to the glass separating them from Valentina.

"Don't you dare try anything." Valentina said getting Brian to turn over to the glass separating them from Valentina before looking back at Cipher.

He said nothing and instead made his way over to where the guard was escorting them. They reached a dark glass that simply showed them their reflection. Brian furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he and Dom caught a glance at one another.

A light inside the room slowly turned on giving them a view of who was on the other side. Little Letty quickly got up from the bed where she laid with Elena and her son. She quickly ran over to the glass and placed her hand up for her father to do the same.

"Princess." Brian said as he kneeled down to be at the same length as his daughter.

"Daddy, I want to go home." Letty said as her eyes got watery.

Dom had his conversation with Elena as Brian tried not to cry seeing his daughter stuck behind a glass. Letty cried silent tears as she kept her hand on the glass in front of her.

"I'm so sorry princess. You shouldn't be going through this." Brian said as Letty moved over to Elena to have some sort of comfort.

Brian wanted to simply hug his daughter tightly and tell her everything was going to be okay. Yet the glass placed between them made it impossible.

"Y'all shouldn't have come." Elena said as she ran her hand through Letty's hair looking between both, Brian and Dom.

"Nothing could have kept us away." Dom said as Brian stood up wiping away the tear that slipped down his face.