𝟓𝟕: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐫

FEBRUARY 2016

Dom walked out of the garage towards where Mr. Nobody was gearing up with his men. He closed the door behind him and made his way over to Mr. Nobody who held a phone to his ear.

"We should go now." Dom said getting Mr. Nobody to turn to him. "Just you, your team, and me." He said as Mr. Nobody put the phone down.

"I thought you said at dawn." Mr. Nobody asked as Dom handed him the God's Eye device.

"My guys are racers, the best drivers in the world. But they ain't killers." Dom said before Brian gained their attention.

"Told you he'd say that." Brian said as he made his way over to the two. "I know you too well, Dom, and I'm going with you." He added as he held a rifle in hand.

"Well, looks like we got a nice little hunting party." Mr. Nobody said as he grabbed one of the guns that were on the back of the SUV. "Let's go bag a shadow." He said before cocking the gun in his hand.

The squad of armed men moved inside the empty warehouse, searching for any sign of Javier and Deckard

The squad of armed men moved inside the empty warehouse, searching for any sign of Javier and Deckard. Dom and Brian followed closely behind with a gun in their hands.

Roger held the device in his hand as he noticed that they were near their targets. He handed it to Sheppard and motioned for him to circle around. Roger sent Mr. Nobody a sign indicating that they had located Deckard and Javier.

"I hope y'all enjoying y'all last meal." Brian said getting Deckard to look up and Javier to turn around.

"This is it?" Deckard asked as he placed his fork down looking at the people surrounding him.

"This is all we warrant? A dozen men?" Javier said with a cocky smirk as he turned around in his seat.

"I think you'll find it's more than enough." Sheppard said from his position behind the two.

Deckard wiped his mouth and in the process, he took out the pin from the grenade he had wrapped around the cloth. Javier simply reached into his pocket and pulled out a detonator pointing over to where Sheppard stood.