𝟑𝟑: 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

{AUGUST 2013}

Valentina sat with little Letty on a blanket laid out on their front yard. Little Letty played with her toys while Valentina read the book in her hands. A smiling Brian made his way over to them with Max running right behind.

"Dom called." Brian said as he came to sit on the blanket as well placing a soft kiss on Valentina's lips. "Said Elena and him just got back in town." He said as he took little Letty in his arms.

"Are they coming for Sunday dinner tonight?" Valentina asked as she held on to her daughter's hand.

"Yepp." Brian said before Letty did a small giggle as Brian tickled her belly. "You ready to see uncle Dom?" He asked as he tickled a laughing Letty.

"I still can't believe I carried her inside of me for nine months and she came out looking just like you." Valentina said with a smile as she looked at her daughter and her husband.

"And let's not forget she said, Dada first." Brian said getting them both to laugh.

"Yeah, let's not forget that." Valentina said with a laugh as she saw Letty rub her eyes. "I think, little Letty is ready for her nap." She said with a small chuckle as she once again held on to her small hand.

"Wait but first." Brian said as he picked up the blue skyline replica that he had beside him. "It's for you princess." He said as he placed the car in front of her.

"Blue. Blue. Blue." Little Letty repeated with a smile as she stood up from her dad's lap.

An even bigger smile came onto Brian and Valentina's face as they saw their daughter take the toy in hand and walk over to the driveway. Max followed behind and laid on the driveway watching Letty play with her new toy car.

She started playing with it on the concrete as Brian pulled Valentina in closer. Brian placed a soft kiss on Valentina's temple as they looked at their daughter.

The sound of an engine pulling into the driveway got them to smile. They stood up from the blanket and walked over to Letty who was walking back over to them as Dom's black 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 pulled in.

"It's Uncle Dom. What do you know?" Brian said as he bent down to pick up Letty.

A bright smile appeared on little Letty's face as she saw her uncle Dom step out of the car.

"Hey, little Letty." Dom said as he walked over to the three with a toy car in his hand and a yellow envelope in the other.

"Uncle Dom!" Little Letty called out with a smile as she waved over at him.

"Are y'all already pushing imports on her?" He said as he saw the toy car in her little hands.

"You say, 'Dad's not pushing anything.'" Valentina said getting her daughter to giggle shyly shaking her head. "Just admit it uncle Dom, she's gonna be a import lover." She added turning back to Dom with a smile as Brian wrapped his free arm around Valentina's waist with a smile.

"We know she's an O'Conner, but, she also takes upon her aunt's name." Dom said as he brought the black small toy Charger in front of them. "I brought you a real car, little Letty." He said with a smile as he handed her the toy car.