𝟐𝟎: 𝐂𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐚

A MONTH LATER

A MONTH LATER

SEPTEMBER 2009

Valentina stepped out of the car as they stopped at a gas station to refuel. They had been on the road for quite sometime. They had left Cuba behind and now they were heading for Brazil.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat. You want anything?" Valentina said as Brian stepped out of the car as well.

"A drink and a snack maybe." Brian said as he moved over to the gas pump.

"Kk. I'll be back." She said with a smile before planting a soft kiss on his lips and walking away.

"Be careful." Brian said as Valentina nodded her head as she continued walking.

Valentina walked into the small gas station and went to the back where the fridge's were located. She grabbed herself a RedBull and grabbed her boyfriend a NOS energy drink.

She made her way over to the snack aisle getting herself some Hot Cheetos and getting Brian some Classic Potato Chips. She moved over to the register and took some money out of her pocket.

"Will that be all for you?" The teenage girl said at the register.

"Could I also get 20 on pump 2 please." Valentina said as her eyes traced over the candy nearby.

The girl started ringing her up and putting her stuff in a bag. Valentina brought her eyes up to the girl and sent her a smile as the young girl did the same.

"FBI ask that if you spot any of these individuals to immediately alert authorities." The News Anchor lady said from the small TV located on the wall.

"They are ruthless and dangerous. Dominic Toretto is a convict that escaped leaving behind massive destruction on governmental property." The young girl looked back at the TV as images of Dom, Brian, and Valentina appeared.

"Former Federal Agent Brian O' Conner and girlfriend, ex-convict Valentina Ortiz were last spotted in Havana, Cuba. If anyone has any information in regards of their whereabouts do not hesitate to contact local authorities." The young girls fingers traced under the counter as her eyes remained on the TV.

Valentina mentally cursed herself as the young girl looked at her with a small sense of fear.

"27.92." The young girl said in a soft tone as Valentina handed her forty.

"Don't be scared." Valentina said as the young girl opened her register to give her change. "You're good, keep the change." She said before grabbing her bag and leaving the girl speechless inside.