𝟒𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬

SEPTEMBER 2013

"Don't burn it this time. Please?" Roman said as he handed Tej the chicken.

"I never go and burn it, man." Tej said as he was in charge of the grill.

"There's good food here." Valentina told little Letty as Brian held her in his arms.

"The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place." Brian said getting Valentina to smile.

"Yeah, and here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with mommy and dada." Valentina said as they came upon the old garage.

"Yeah, we'll be building a car?" Brian said looking at little Letty who smiled brightly and nodded.

"First car better be a Charger, little Letty." Dom said getting her to start blushing as she looked between her mom and her dad.

"You mean Skyline." Brian said getting Valentina to smile and nod as Letty chuckled beside Dom.

"Like I said, she takes up on her auntie's name." Dom said as he wrapped his arm around Letty's shoulders.

"And let's not forget she carries Toretto blood." Letty said getting Valentina to smile looking over at Dom.

"Let's not forget that." She said getting Dom to smile and nod as his eyes landed on his niece.

"Alright, let's not confuse my princess." Valentina said getting Dom and Letty to come closer to the three.

"Hey, Val, you better hide your baby oil." Roman called out as he saw Hobbs making his way over.

"You better hide that big-ass forehead." Hobbs quickly responded getting Valentina to widen her eyes with a laugh.

" Hobbs quickly responded getting Valentina to widen her eyes with a laugh

Hobbs made his way over to Letty, Dom, Brian, and Valentina. He came to stand in front of them with a folder in hand and with Elena coming up right behind him.

"It's official. You're all free." Hobbs said handing Valentina the documentation.

"It wasn't half bad, having you work for me." He said as Brian placed a soft kiss on Valentina's temple as he wrapped his free arm around her waist.

"We all know you were working for me, Hobbs." Dom said as he caught a glance over at Elena.

"Agree to disagree." Brian said with a laugh looking over at Dom. "Thank you." He said this time looking over at Hobbs.