𝟑𝟔: 𝐏𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬

AUGUST 2013

Brian worked on the weapons when he saw Valentina get up from where she sat with Gisele and head into the bathroom.

Dom walked over to him and started helping him with the guns.

"How is she taking everything in?" Dom asked as he picked up a clip.

"She doesn't speak much on the subject." Brian responded as he moved his attention onto the weapons in front of them.

"This must be hard on her." Dom said as he started putting the bullets into the empty clip.

"Yeah, but I try not to ask her about it. Not really tryna push her into the subject you know." Brian said getting Dom to nod.

"Do you think Letty intended to shoot her?" Dom asked getting Brian to sigh before looking over at his wife who stepped out of the bathroom.

"We both know that the Letty we knew wouldn't do that to her sister." Brian said before Roman voice interrupted them.

"This is crazy, man." He said gaining everyone's attention.

"What are you talking about now?" Tej responded as Valentina made her way over to help with the weapons.

"Hey, baby." Brian said as he placed a kiss on her lips.

"Hey, blondie." Valentina said with a smile as she picked up an empty clip to fill.

"I'm sitting here looking at these images... It's like we're hunting our evil twins." Roman said from where he stood beside the screens gaining everyone's attention. "Look at this black dude right here, he's handsome. Clearly, that's me." He said getting Valentina to shake her head and chuckle as he pointed at the picture of Ivory.

" He said getting Valentina to shake her head and chuckle as he pointed at the picture of Ivory

"We got a white Hobbs." Roman said as he pointed at a picture of Klaus. "This is Han." He added pointing at the picture of Jah getting Han to simply shrug.

"Tej, it's an African in a beanie. That's like your Mini-Me, man." Roman said looking over at Tej getting him to shake his head. "And Brian!" He called out getting both Valentina and Brian to look over at Roman.

"When did you do this photo shoot?" Roman said as he pointed at the picture of Vegh getting Brian to flick him off in a joking manner.