𝟒𝟎: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞

AUGUST 2013

"I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time." Tej said as the team rode in a cargo plane on the way to Spain.

"Something is not right. He wanted us to find that guy." Brian said shaking his head as he removed himself from where he stood beside Valentina.

"Think about it. At Interpol, you were face-to-face with him." Brian said pointing over at Dom.

"Brian, so what are you saying?" Roman asked from where he stood leaning against his car.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to." Brian said looking between Dom and Valentina.

"Tej, where's that component?" Dom asked looking between Brian and Valentina.

"They're moving it to a secure location." Tej said getting a small chuckle to escape Valentina.

"Shaw ain't hitting that base." She said looking over at her husband.

"He's hitting the convoy." Brian said with a smile as he shook his head looking at his wife.

"Fellas, you better hurry up

"Fellas, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy."  Tej said as he stood over the bridge overlooking the highway beneath him with Han and Gisele.

Four cars speed down the road making their way through the small traffic. Dom leading the group in a red 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona, with Valentina right behind him in a orange 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS. Brian followed closely behind her in a blue 1970 Ford Escort MK I with Roman right behind him in a white 1969 Ford Mustang.

"And Val. Letty's with them." Tej added getting Valentina to take her walkie in hand.

"We stick to the plan." She said getting Gisele and Han to send one another a look before pulling off on their motorcycles.

"All right, you heard her. Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way." Tej said as the team continued making their way down the road.

From the bridge he was on Tej saw the huge tank come out of the convoy as it destroyed it in the process. He slowly brought the walkie up to his lips as he saw the tank making its way onto the road.

"Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank." Tej said into the walkie.

" Tej said into the walkie