𝟔𝟓: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

AUGUST 2018

After making an escape, Hobbs was extracted from the prison by Mr. Nobody and his protégé Little Nobody. They took him to their new base of operations filling him in on what they knew about Dom and Brian.

"This is my new base. Welcome to nowhere." Mr. Nobody said as he led Hobbs into the conference room.

"It's a little sterile for you." Hobbs said getting Mr. Nobody to give a little laugh.

"Hey, listen, guys. Thanks..." Mr. Nobody started as he walked into the conference room where the team was gathered in handcuffs. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Handcuffs? What is this?" He asked turning to Little Nobody who stood in the room observing them.

"It's called abuse of power." Roman said from the end of the table where he sat beside Ramsey.

"You told me to round them up." Little Nobody said getting Mr. Nobody to shake his head.

"I didn't tell you to hand... Cut 'em loose. Oh, man. This is embarrassing. I'm sorry, guys, really, I..." Mr. Nobody said making his way around the table.

"So, this is how you treat old friends?" Letty asked from the other end of the table as she had managed to get the handcuffs off herself.

"Friends? We don't even really know who the hell this guy is." Tej said from where he sat between Ramsey and Letty.

"Doesn't matter who I am, Tej. I'm, like, nobody, okay?" Mr. Nobody said as Little Nobody went around taking their handcuffs off.

"Nobody. So, then, who is he?" Tej asked pointing over at Little Nobody.

"Him? He's nothing. He's, like, less than me." Mr. Nobody said with a smile.

"Clearly, we're getting nowhere with nobody. I've been in here for four hours, and my ribs are showing." Roman said before getting up from his seat. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm out." He said before heading for the door.

"I wouldn't recommend that." Little Nobody said quickly getting Roman to turn to him.

"What?" Roman asked stopping right at the door.

"Well, thanks to your botched Berlin job, you all made Interpol's Top 10 Most Wanted list." Mr. Nobody said getting the entire group to turn to him.

"Top 10. That's all right." Roman said growing a smile on his face.

"Well, not you, Roman." Mr. Nobody said getting Roman to quickly furrow his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Roman quickly asked.

"You just missed the cut. You're number 11, so..." Mr. Nobody said getting more questions to pop up in Roman's head.

"I'm... I missed?" Roman stuttered keeping his eyes on Mr. Nobody.

"Yeah." Mr. Nobody said as Ramsey gave a small laugh.

"That's impossible! What number did they come in at?" Roman quickly asked pointing over at the team.

"Six." Little Nobody started pointing over at Hobbs.