𝟑𝟒: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

AUGUST 2013

Valentina sat near the window overlooking the busy city of London. She was keeping to herself for quite some time now. The whole flight to London she was oddly quiet. Her mind kept revolving around her sister. Was she really alive? And if she was, how?

"Thank God!" Tej called out as he saw all the technology that was offered by the feds to take down a group of lethally skilled mercenary drivers. "Finally, some equipment I can work with. This is way better than that trash in Rio." He added as Roman greeted Han who stood off on the side.

"Way better." Gisele said from where she stood with Brian checking out the guns.

" Gisele said from where she stood with Brian checking out the guns

"Has anybody heard from Leo or Rico?" Brian asked the group.

"Last time anyone saw them, they were hitting up the casinos in Monte Carlo." Dom said as he stood beside Han.

"I thought that was our last job, Brian. And who's paying for all this equipment? The taxpayers? So now we work for The Hulk? That's what we're doing?" Roman said from where he stood as Hobbs and his assistant, Riley made their way into the room.

 And who's paying for all this equipment? The taxpayers? So now we work for The Hulk? That's what we're doing?" Roman said from where he stood as Hobbs and his assistant, Riley made their way into the room

"Why do I smell baby oil?" He suddenly asked getting Han to laugh.

"If you keep running your piehole, you're going to smell an ass-kicking." Hobbs said coming to stand beside Roman.

Hearing his voice Valentina turned away from the window and made her way over to the team.

"All right, Hobbs, you got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you. Give them a reason to stay." She said with her hands in the pocket of her jeans looking at Hobbs.

"Our target is Owen Shaw." He said before placing a file down on the table in front of them. "Former major in the S.A.S., Spec-ops soldier. He ran the UK's Mobility Division in Kabul and Basra." Hobbs said getting everyone to circle around the table.