𝟒𝟔: 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧

JUNE 2015

Brian and Valentina were finally taking their honeymoon trip. They didn't want to leave their kids alone, but the team had convinced them that they could use this trip.

Therefore, the two packed their bags and took a trip to Cancun, Mexico. They rented a villa by the beach where they would be staying for two weeks.

As Brian sat on one of the beach chairs his eyes were fixed on the woman swimming in the water. A smile crept onto his face as he saw her head come up to the surface. Valentina used her hands to push back the hairs that made it onto her face.

Brian looked in awe as he saw his wife make her way over to him. The way her hips swayed every step she took. The way the blue bathing she wore sat on her curves, making it impossible to believe she gave birth to two kids.

 The way the blue bathing she wore sat on her curves, making it impossible to believe she gave birth to two kids

"You're staring again, blondie." Valentina said with a smile as she took a hold of the towel on the chair beside Brian.

"What? I can't stare at my beautiful wife now?" Brian asked as he pulled Valentina down to sit on his lap.

"Yes, you can." She said as Brian started kissing her bare shoulder. "It's just you know I'm not that comfortable with you looking at my stretch marks." Valentina added getting Brian to roll his eyes playfully.

"I love you and these stretch marks." Brian said before he started ticking her.

"Brian, no." Valentina said as she couldn't hold her laughter in. "Stop." She said as Brian continued tickling her.

"Or what?" Brian said as Valentina tried to remove herself from his lap.

Valentina didn't say a thing and instead she simply continued trying to make Brian stop. She laughed out loud as Brian did the same.

"I was thinking..." Brian said as he slowly stopped and had Valentina smile.

"Mhmm." She hummed as Brian wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I want a second go." He said getting Valentina to quickly look back at him.

"You want a round two?" Valentina asked with a small chuckle as Brian simply nodded.

"Alright then, let's go." She said as she got up and extended her hand out for him to take.

"Right now?" He asked with a small smile.

"You want a rematch, don't you? So, I say right here, right now." Valentina said as Brian looked over to their cars that were parked in the driveway of the house.