𝟓: 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚

MAY 2004

MAY 2004

In the home that was used by FBI as an operations base was Brian, Bilkins, Muse, and Tanner. They needed to move in on the Toretto's now but Brian was doing everything to try and assure them that it was Johnny and his crew who was hijacking the trucks.

"My superiors are flying in from D.C., in two days. I want something to show. We've got a fence with a lube hose in his mouth... automatic weapons, priors on every one of these Asian punks... a garage full of DVD players and generally psychotic behavior. Tell me why we shouldn't move on Tran now and figure it out later?" Bilkins said as he paced back and fourth in the room.

"Because all we have is behavior. Just let me get some hard evidence, because what we have now is just..." Brian said before being cut off by Bilkins.

"What we have is probable cause. And truckers arming themselves for some good old-fashioned vigilante mayhem." Bilkins said looking at Brian before starting to pace back and fourth again.

"Tell us about Hector, Brian." Tanner said as he looked over some paperwork.

"Latinos with spear guns. Give me a break." Muse said as he took his cigarette out on the ash tray.

"Nah, Hector's still working on the engines for the cars, but the tires don't match. Will somebody just give me a cigarette?" Brian said before looking around stressed.

"Get him a cigarette." Bilkins told Muse who stood beside Brian.

"Don't give him one." Tanner said from in front of Brian. "I thought you quit." He said looking over at Brian.

"Yeah I did quit, just give me one." Brian said rolling his eyes slightly.

"Get him a cigarette." Bilkins told Muse once again.

"No!" Tanner called out once again. "Tell me about Toretto." Tanner said turning to Brian once again.

"I told you, I think he's too controlled for this. Going suicidal on semi-trucks? No way." Brian told Tanner before giving out a sigh. "Maybe his buddy Vince, but he's too dumb to pull it off." He said getting Tanner to put the paper work down.

"Well how about Ortiz?" Tanner asked crossing his arms.

"Valentina?" Brian asked getting Tanner and Bilkins to nod. "No there's no way she could be doing this. She's the one that keeps all of them in check, I doubt she's going around hijacking semi's." He said as he shook his head.

"Maybe she's blurring your vision." Muse said getting Brian to turn to him.

"What did you say?" Brian asked him.