𝟖: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎' 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

MAY 2004

MAY 2004

Back at the Toretto household Dom and Valentina were arming up ready to go find Jesse wherever he was. Once they got what they needed Valentina and Dom made their way over to the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T.

The orange Supra soon pulled up into the driveway with Brian getting out of the car aiming his gun at them.

"Put the guns down now!" Brian said as he used the door of the Supra as cover.

"Or what, you're gonna shoot me, O'Conner." Valentina said as she moved over to the front of Dom's car.

"Put it down, Valentina!" Brian said as he kept his gun aimed at her.

"Or what!" Valentina said with watery eyes. "Move your damn car Brian! Or take me in!" She said putting her gun on her waistline before bringing her wrist up in front of her.

"Where's Leon and Letty?" Brian asked as Dom came to stand beside Valentina and Brian made his way closer to them.

"They're long gone!" Dom said as Brian came to stand face to face with Valentina.

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me!" Brian said getting Valentina to chuckle before she pushed Brian.

"You are the cop, Brian O'Conner!" Valentina said as she walked up closer to Brian pushing him again. "You're the damn cop." She said before tears streamed down her face.

Dom moved back over to get the car started. If Valentina didn't get Brian to move his car he would have to ram it out of the way.

"Move your car Brian, I have to find Jesse before they do." Valentina said with teary eyes. "If anything you ever said to me was real, move your car and let us go. We're the only thing the kid's got." She said bringing her tone down.

"I'll call in the plates. PD will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him." Brian said as Valentina shook her head before they all heard a car pull up.

Valentina felt a sigh of relief escape her lips when she saw who it was. Dom got out of his car and came closer to them. Valentina quickly ran over to Jesse.

"Val I am so sorry. I don't now what I'm doing, Val." Jesse said before Valentina pulled him in for a tight hug.

"What the hell was you thinking, man." Valentina said as she pulled away cupping his face.

"I don't know. I panicked. I'm sorry." Jesse said before Valentina pulled him in for another hug.

Dom and Brian turned to the side as they heard two motorcycles driving up the street.