𝟕𝟏: 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭

AUGUST 2018

A doctor walked out of the examination room where Valentina was being kept. Mr. Nobody awaited him at the end of the hall that had a one-way glass looking at the woman that laid on the bed looking up towards the ceiling.

"How is she doing doctor?" Mr. Nobody asked as the doctor simply sighed.

"Well so far the serum that was inflicted into her is leaving her blood streams. She's going through a tough withdrawal that's going to cause headaches, body aches, dehydration, and some fevers for the next couple of days." The doctor responded as they both looked at the woman.

"After that, her conscious self will remind her of everything that she did. Which will probably be the hardest part." He added as Mr. Nobody simply nodded.

"How long will this process take?" Mr. Nobody asked getting the doctor to sigh.

"The withdrawal will take no more than 3 days. It's the reminder that I am worried about." The doctor said turning to Mr. Nobody. "That could hunt her for the remainder of her life. It's going to be up to her when she wants to return to the life she was stripped from." He added before bringing his eyes back onto Valentina who kept her eyes on the ceiling above her.

On the rooftop of a building in New York, the entire team gathered for the arrival of Little Letty and Jesse

On the rooftop of a building in New York, the entire team gathered for the arrival of Little Letty and Jesse. Brian awaited impatiently for his daughter as his youngest son, Jack, ran around with his car in hand having it fly.

"Brian." Mr. Nobody said coming to stand beside Brian.

"Mr. Nobody. Any news." Brian said quickly shaking his hand.

"Well." Mr. Nobody said with a sigh as Little Nobody also came to stand beside them. "Cipher's still on the loose. There's been some reports she's in Athens, but she won't be nuking any cities anytime soon." He said getting Brian to nod before moving on to the subject that really mattered to him.

"Valentina. She's in a safe place off the grid." Mr. Nobody said as Brian continued nodding with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nobody is going to be able to find her, not even Cipher." Little Nobody said as Brian turned to him.

"When will she be okay to come home?" Brian asked getting Little Nobody to turn to Mr. Nobody.

"The doctor informs me that she's going through her withdrawal. They're working to get that crap out that Cipher put in her. Afterwards it's a matter of time before she comes to terms with everything that she did." Mr. Nobody said as Brian inhaled and exhaled deeply.