𝟏𝟖: 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲

JUNE 2009

JUNE 2009

Valentina hid in the shadows of a church as she awaited for Braga. Her back was against the wall as she heard the door open up. She felt for her gun which was rested on her thigh holster before turning to get a visual on Braga.

He walked up to the priest with a bag in hand.

"Welcome to the house of the Lord, Sr. Braga." The priest said as he came down from the temple.

"Don't worry Father, everything's going to be fine." Braga said as he looked around the church. "Marvelous!" He said before turning back to face the priest.

"To help us get to heaven." Braga said handing the priest the bag of cash.

"Thank you." The priest said before taking the bag in hand after a moment of hesitation.

"You're welcome." Braga said with a small nod.

The priest put the bag down before giving Braga his blessing. Braga got to his knees in front of him as the priest gave him his blessing.

The priest then picked up the bag and walked away from Braga leaving him on his knees praying. As the priest walked out of the church from the shadows Valentina emerged. From the sides, Brian and Dom came out as well with their guns aimed at Braga.

"You ain't forgiven bitch." Valentina said as she brought her gun up to his temple getting him to turn to her quickly.

"You guys going to arrest me?" Braga asked looking between them all. "Aqui mismo?" He said asking if they were going to do it in there.

"No, we're beyond that." Brian said as they lowered their guns, but Valentina kept hers pointed at his temple.

"You can't buy your way outta this one." Dom said as Valentina glared Braga down.

"Bonita, you and me... You and me, we're not so different." Braga said as he kept his eyes on her. "You're no hero." He said before Valentina clocked her gun ready to shoot him.

" He said before Valentina clocked her gun ready to shoot him