𝟔𝟖: 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭

AUGUST 2018

The team gathered back at the agencies garage trying to recover from the recent events they had just lived. Letty sat on a staircase working on her wound, refusing to let anybody help her. She removed the small bullet and finally gave in and let Hobbs stitch her up.

"Anything?" Hobbs said looking up at Little Nobody who made his way over to them.

"They're gone." Little Nobody said shaking his head as Letty's eyes averted over to Brian who was placed on a table until he regains conscious.

"And DOD confirmed it was a nuclear football. They got an EMP and nuclear launch codes. I don't know what it is, but they're building towards something." Little Nobody added as Roman started pacing back and forward.

"Deckard?" Hobbs asked as he placed a gauze over Letty's freshly stitched wound.

"He didn't make it." Little Nobody said shaking his head as the team inhaled deeply looking around at one another.

The team's attention was shifted over to Brian who was sitting up slowly. They didn't have enough time to react to the news given about Deckard when Brian quickly jolted up and started looking around.

"Valentina. My daughter." Brian quickly said as Roman quickly made his way over to him.

"Hey Brian calm down." Roman said trying to calm Brian down.

"She has them Rome. She has my girls." Brian said as Letty quickly stood up from where she sat on the small staircase.

"I saw Valentina." Letty said as Brian's eyes quickly landed on her.

"That means Cipher had her on the ground with us." Brian said shaking his head. "I have to get back to her. I have to get them back." He said shaking his head as his eyes started to water.

" He said shaking his head as his eyes started to water

"Brian, you need to tell us everything. That is the only way we'll get them back." Hobbs said making his way over to the three as the team followed closely behind.

Brian hesitated for a moment as his eyes scanned the look of worry placed on all of their faces. His eyes caught a glance of the gauze behind Letty's tank top strap. Since it was only him, Dom, and Valentina, on the ground, he got an idea of who could've injured her.

"Valentina did that?" Brian asked hoping her answer would be 'no a red head did.'

Letty simply nodded her head getting Brian to ball up his fist. He quickly slammed it into the nearby wall getting everyone to turn away from the broken man.