𝟔𝟕: 𝐃𝐨𝐦 & 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

AUGUST 2018

Cipher sent Dom and Brian to New York City to retrieve a nuclear football held by the Russian Minister of Defense. With a small window the two managed to evade her for a short time to make a deal with Magdalene Shaw, known as Queenie to many.

Cipher was smart enough to know to only give the two one car. Being as she would be risking an escape if she put them in two separate cars. That way they'd have no option but to both return to her.

"I got some coordinates." Brian said as he held a small tablet in hand.

Brian gave Dom the directions as he sped down the busy streets of New York. The cameras put in Dom's car catching on to every word and every action coming from the two.

"He's in the third car. It's a Guard Class limousine." Cipher told them through their open communication line.

"Where's our team?" Dom asked as he brought the car to a stop right where the caravan of cars was crossing with the Minister of Defense.

"They're off the grid. They're probably just bunkered down somewhere." Cipher told them as Brian looked at the group of cars that were crossing in front of them.

"We're closing in on 'em. You ready?" Brian asked looking over at Dom as he nodded and started following behind the group of cars.

"One thing I can guarantee, Brian, no one's ready for this." Cipher said as he kept his eyes on the car the Minister of Defense was in.

From the plane Cipher hacked into all the autonomous cars in the city and reprogrammed them to auto-drive, wreaking havoc throughout the city and stopping the Minister's motorcade.

From the garage the team listened in on the police radio for any sign of movement.

"We got an army of cars driving themselves! Send backup, send SWAT! I don't care if you send the goddamn Boy Scouts, just send 'em some help!" A man said into the radio system.

"Now, that's them." Letty said as she lifted one of the radios and looked over at Ramsey.

The team quickly got into their cars and sped out of the garage. In formation they sped to where all the action was happening, they were all set to bringing back Valentina, Brian, and Dom.

"You're up, Brian." Cipher said without taking notice that Brian was already out of the car.

"You don't need to tell him what to do." Dom simply said as Brian made his way towards a trapped Minister of Defense through the wave of wrecked cars.

From inside the Minister's guard brought their guns out and started shooting his way. Yet Brian quickly brought his shield up blocking out the bullets.

After a round of fire the guard ran out of ammo and quickly got back into the car. Brian tossed the shield to the ground and jumped onto the back of the Minister's car.

"Give me the case." Brian said through the mask adorning his face.

Seeing as how they were making no movement to hand him the case. He brought the chainsaw he had in hand up. He started cutting through the car to get to the gas tank. He then put the chainsaw down and reached into his pocket.