𝟐𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

SEPTEMBER 2009

SEPTEMBER 2009

Valentina, Dom, Brian, Mia, and Roger made their way out onto the balcony of the apartment they were now staying in. It was time to discuss business.

"Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian said as Dom leaned on the rail.

"First we're going to need a chameleon." Mia said as she brought her hands onto her waist.

"Someone who can blend in anywhere." Roger explained getting Dom to nod.

"I know someone." Dom said getting Valentina to nod her head.

"What else?" Valentina asked from beside Brian.

"A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything." Roger said getting Brian to give a small chuckle.

"I got that." He said with a smile.

"This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits." Mia said getting Brian to nod.

"And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls. We're going to need guys to punch through those walls." Roger added getting Dom to nod.

"We got all that." Dom said.

"What else?" Valentina asked.

"Utilities and weapons." Roger said getting a smirk to grow on Valentina's face.

"I know just the person." She said getting Brian to chuckle knowing who she was thinking of.

"We also need someone to back up every position. Someone who isn't afraid." Mia said getting Brian and Dom to look over at Valentina.

"We got that covered." They both said in sync getting Valentina to chuckle.

"Most importantly, we're going to need two precision drivers. Guys that don't crack under pressure. Guys that never lose." Valentina said looking between Dom and Brian.

"You know we got that." Brian said getting a smirk to grow on Valentina's face as she looked between Dom and Brian.

"Then we got ourselves a dream team." Mia said getting them all to nod with smiles on their faces.

" Mia said getting them all to nod with smiles on their faces