𝟒𝟕: 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

FEBRUARY 2016

Valentina made her way around the Toretto kitchen cooking breakfast for her family. She flipped an omelet on a pan as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Good morning baby." Brian said as he started placing soft kisses on her neck.

"Good morning handsome." Valentina said as she molded to his touch. "Breakfast is ready." She added as Brian continued placing kisses on her neck.

"Good because here comes our pit crew." Brian said before they both turned around too little Letty and her brother running in the kitchen.

"Good morning my babies." Valentina said as they ran to hug their parents.

"Alright, let's eat breakfast before Aunt Mia comes down to take care of y'all." Brian said as he picked his son up to put him in his seat.

"But I thought we was going to the shop today." Little Letty said with a small look of disappointment.

"Do you want to go with us today sweetie?" Valentina asked as she served the plates with breakfast.

"Yes!" Little Letty said with a huge smile as Brian chuckled making his way to help his wife.

"It's Saturday mommy. Let's take them with us." Brian said as he looked at his wife.

"Yeah, take us with you!" Little Letty said excitedly from her seat at the table.

"Pretty please." Brian said giving Valentina puppy eyes as did Little Letty.

"What do you say Jack. You want to go to the shop with mommy and dada?" Valentina asked as she placed the two kids' plate in front of them.

Jack just giggled in his seat and brought his hand to cover his mouth. He had no idea what they were talking about.

"Say yes Jack. So, we can go work on cars with uncle Dom." Little Letty said trying to encourage her little brother.

"Yes! Cars!" Jack said getting Brian to through his fist up in celebration.

"Majority vote says yes." Brian said with a huge smile as he went to high five little Letty and Jack.

"Okay fine, but only while auntie Mia is there. When she heads home you two are coming with her, because mommy and dada don't want y'all to get hurt." Valentina said as she brought a kiss onto her son's temple.

" Valentina said as she brought a kiss onto her son's temple