𝟓𝟎: 𝐌𝐫. 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

FEBRUARY 2016

Everyone gathered around the casket as the priest held a final ceremony in honor of Han. Dom walked up to say his final goodbyes as Valentina sat trying to comfort a crying Gisele.

The death of Han had shaken everybody up. Everybody felt it within the team. They tried their best to put up a strong face for Gisele, but deep down inside everyone was hurting.

"I can't do no more funerals." Roman said as he stood beside Brian and Tej behind the girls.

"First Han... Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people." Tej said as two cars strolling by caught Valentina and Dom's attention. "We're being hunted. You know he's out there somewhere watching right." He added as they also turned to the vehicles.

" He added as they also turned to the vehicles

"I hope so. That means he's close." Brian said as his wife turned to him as he already had his eyes on her.

"Just promise me Brian. No more funerals." Roman said as Brian sent a nod to his wife as Dom moved away from the crowd to get in his own vehicle.

"Just one more." Brian said as he saw his wife stand up from her seat. "His." He said turning to look at Roman.

Valentina quickly made her way over to her car and got in, as Dom did the same. Dom didn't hesitate before starting his car and speeding out of the cemetery following closely behind Shaw. Valentina did the same and burned out of there following behind the secondary car.

The four cars made their way through traffic as Valentina avoided hitting any cars along the way. Deckard and the other car passed a red-light leaving Dom and Valentina trapped behind two cars that waited for the light to turn green.

Dom quickly pressed down on his brakes before making his way around the cars, as Valentina did the same. Cars honked their horns at them as they avoided hitting them.

Valentina felt her phone ringing and tried to ignore it. Yet when she saw it was Brian calling her she quickly went to answer it.

"Valentina, you have to turn back right now." Brian said getting Valentina to furrow her eyebrows as she followed behind Dom and the other two cars.

"Brian I can't. I can't leave Dom alone in this." Valentina said as she saw the two cars turn onto an underground parking lot.

"Valentina, Deckard broke Javier out of prison. That's him driving that car." Brian said getting Valentina to drop the phone from her hand as she also took the turn into the underground parking lot.