𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥

OCTOBER 2009

OCTOBER 2009

The boys pulled a huge box into the warehouse. Rico brought over a drill and took out each screw on each corner. Brian helped Han remove the lid from the box revealing the duplicate vault inside.

"That's the piggy bank you ordered." Leo told Tej as they all looked at the Vault.

"Where in the hell did y'all get one of these?" Tej asked looking between them.

"Well, we had a life before you met us." Han said getting Roger to laugh before dapping him up.

"All right, I will get to work on the electronic tumbler but there's still another problem." Tej said as he walked over to the vault.

"What?" Valentina questioned as she moved away from the Subaru she was working on.

"Palm scanner. And without Reyes' handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch." Tej said getting Valentina to look between Brian and Dom.

"How do you know it's Reyes' handprint?" Leo asked getting Tej to look over at her.

"You got $100 million in a safe. You going to put somebody else's handprint on it?" Tej said getting Rico to turn to Leo.

The two started bickering getting Valentina to laugh at their everyday thing. Dom stood up straight in his position on the platform looking over at Han.

"How are we supposed to get Reyes' handprint?" Roman said gaining everyone's attention.

"Han." Dom said getting everyone to turn to him. "You're up." He added getting a small smirk to grow on Han's face.

Han walked away with Gisele following behind him. A smile grew on Valentina's face when she saw the two walk away.

Valentina moved back over to the car going back under the hood. Brian made his way over taking a hold of her waist. He placed a soft kiss on the back of her neck getting Valentina to smile.

"What you working on?" Brian asked as he continued kissing her neck.

"I might keep this car after this." Valentina said getting Brian to smile.

"How about we put this wrench down." Brian said getting Valentina to place the tool down as he traced his other hand on her waist discreetly.

"Mhmm." Valentina hummed as an even bigger smile crept on her face.

"And we go back to our room. And I give you a massage for your hard work, future Mrs. O'Conner." Brian said as he slowly turned Valentina around having her wrap her arms around his neck.