𝟒𝟐: 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞

AUGUST 2013

Three cars sped onto the runway following closely behind Shaw and his crew. Valentina rode in the car being driven by Dom, with Brian and Letty. In the other car was Tej, Roman, and Hobbs. In the third car was Gisele and Han.

Valentina held on tightly to the seat in front of her as her eyes landed on a huge plane flying in above them. She sat up in her seat as she saw the plane do a partial landing in front of them.

"She's as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane." Letty said looking over at Valentina as she sat with her in the back seat.

"Then we don't let him get away." Dom said as he caught a glance at all three in the car with him.

As Shaw drove into the plane, Brian turned back to his wife. He took a hold of her hand before looking over at Dom.

"Ride or die." Dom said looking at Brian and at Valentina through the rear mirror.

"Ride or die." Valentina said as she looked over at her husband before placing her free hand onto Dom's shoulder.

"Ride or die." Brian said before Dom drove onto the back of the airplane.

While all of that was happening in front of her, Letty couldn't help but admire their loyalty, and the way they had each other's back.

As they drove onto the plane Valentina caught sight of Riley who had a gun in hand. Dom hit her making her flip in the air before coming to a stop.

 Dom hit her making her flip in the air before coming to a stop

Valentina stepped out of the car with her gun in hand. Without thinking twice, Valentina fired at Shaw who was standing in front of them. Brian and the others quickly got out as well with their own guns in hand. From the side Valentina saw Riley getting up.

"Where's my daughter?" Valentina asked as she took steps towards Riley.

"I don't know and I don't care." Riley said before she ran up to Valentina.

Valentina quickly sent a punch her way. Riley quickly returned it and grabbed Valentina's head and smashed it onto the back of the car Dom was driving. Valentina quickly got up and sent a kick towards Riley's abdomen sending her into the red car behind her.

Valentina took a hold of Riley's neck and smashed her face into the window of the car. Riley quickly sent her knee crashing into Valentina's abdomen as she tried to fight the pain coming from her brow line. A wave of pain washed over Valentina once again as she felt Riley's knee make contact with her lower abdomen but she decided to ignore it. The two landed on the floor with Riley on top of Valentina.