𝟓𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

FEBRUARY 2016

"How can this be? We all saw you take your last breath." Valentina said before Roger came to stand right beside Mr. Nobody.

"There's nothing a shot of adrenaline to the heart can't fix." Mr. Nobody said before a smile formed on both Valentina and Dom's face.

They both pulled Roger in for a tight hug as Valentina felt tears well up in her eyes. She was glad Roger was alive and well. She couldn't wait to tell Mia.

"When the government transported Roger's body back to the U.S. nobody was there to claim him. Since the only family he had was you all and there was no way you all would return since y'all were wanted. Therefore, I intervened and took him with me. I needed someone to help me with a little something. Therefore, I brought him back and offered him a deal." Mr. Nobody said as the three pulled away from the hug.

"I had to go under the radar for some time to protect a family. I couldn't contact anybody because it could've put them in danger. Therefore, I had to leave my life behind. I had to leave Mia behind." Roger said looking down with a sigh.

" Roger said looking down with a sigh

"But then Mr. Nobody called and said it was time for me to come home." He added as he looked up at Valentina and Dom.

"Now that we know that we're all on the same team. I ask y'all, can I count on y'all for this mission." Mr. Nobody said also looking between Dom and Valentina.

"I'm listening." Dom said as he moved his attention over to Mr. Nobody.

Mr. Nobody nodded and led the group into a conference room nearby. Roger walked over to people working on the computers in the room and had them pull up information onto the screens in front of the room.

"Just recently, a private military company led by a wanted terrorist named Mose Jakande kidnapped a hacker known only by the name 'Ramsey'." Mr. Nobody said as images of the wanted terrorist appeared on the screen.

"Lady Liberty's got her panties in a bunch over this but rightfully so because this Ramsey has created something interesting." He said before turning to Roger.

"Bring it up." Mr. Nobody told him as Roger moved to the man and instructed him to pull a certain program up.

"Say hello... To God's Eye." Mr. Nobody said as Valentina walked closer to the screens that were monitoring every camera on the planet.

"Now this little bastard hacks into anything that's on a digital network. That means every cellphone, satellite, ATM machine, and computer, simultaneously. If it's got a microphone or a lens, God's Eye can use it to find you." Mr. Nobody said as Valentina observed the program catching up on every camera just like Mr. Nobody had just said.