𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭

SEPTEMBER 2009

SEPTEMBER 2009

In an abandoned home Valentina paced back and forward as her eyes focused on either the car or the small TV. She continuously would run her hand through her hair as frustration and worry clouded her mind.

"The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a train robbery... Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous." The news lady said as pictures of Valentina, Dom, an Brian displayed on the screen.

"Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately..." The male said before the sound of a door closing quickly put Valentina on alert.

She grabbed her gun from her holster before bringing it in front of her aiming it towards where the sound came from. She took slow steps around a cement wall before a sigh of relief escaped her lips. She quickly ran into Brian's arms as he quickly pulled her in tightly.

"You okay?" Valentina asked as Brian buried his face into the crook of her neck.

"Yeah, you all right?" Brian asked getting Valentina to nod before she brought her gun back onto her holster.

From behind Brian she saw Dom walk in with Mia and her boyfriend Roger right behind.

"Shit, Mia." Valentina said before Mia ran to her and Valentina engulfed her in a tight hug. "Hey Roger." She said as she caught sight of the man standing a couple feet away.

"Hey, Val." He said before Valentina pulled away from Mia and made her way back over to Brian.

"Where's Vince?" Valentina asked as she looked between the four.

"That's a good question." Brian said looking over at Dom.

"He will be here." Dom said getting Valentina to look between Dom and Brian.

"What took you guys so long?" Valentina asked as they started making their way over to where Valentina had set up the TV with radio communication systems.

"We ran into a little bit of trouble. But Mia and Roger pulled us out." Brian said as Mia and Roger nodded.

"Guys, we're all over the news." Valentina said as she looked over at Dom. "They're blaming us for the killing of those DEA agents on the train." She said looking over at Brian.

"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list." Brian said looking over at Valentina who simply nodded. "The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits and they're going to send their best guys. We got to get out of here." He said as he looked over at Dom who circled the car.