𝟓𝟒: 𝐀𝐛𝐮 𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢

FEBRUARY 2016

"Hey." Brian said as he walked over to Dom after placing his sweater over a sleeping Valentina.

"It was pretty wild on that mountain, huh?" He said as they went to stand away from the sleeping girls.

"No, it was too close." Dom said as Brian went to sit on some cargo. "But we got the job done." He added as they both took a sip from his beer.

"You know what the crazy thing is..." Brian said as he looked over to a sleeping Valentina.

"You miss the bullets." Dom said getting Brian to look back over at him. "I had this same conversation with Val." He said getting them both to turn to her with a chuckle.

"Yeah, that's messed up, huh?" Brian said as they turned back to look at each other.

"Brian, I've seen you and her, jump from trains, dive from planes. Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you." Dom said with a smile as one of the girls listened in on the conversation.

"Right." Brian said with a smile at the memory of the day.

"Want to know the bravest thing I ever saw you do?" Dom asked before looking over at a sleeping Valentina. "Be a good man to Valentina. Being a great father to my niece, Letty, and to my nephew, Jack." He said before looking back over at Brian.

"Everyone's looking for the thrill, but what's real... Is family... Your family. Hold on to that, Brian." Dom said getting Brian to sigh deeply and nod as he looked over at his wife.

" Dom said getting Brian to sigh deeply and nod as he looked over at his wife

From where she laid beside her sister, Letty heard in on the conversation. She couldn't help but go back down memory lane. Her mind kept playing games with her. She wanted to remember everything, down to the tiny details. Yet so far, she only knew pieces.

Four cars sped down the streets of Abu Dhabi

Four cars sped down the streets of Abu Dhabi. Through the blazing hot deserts towards the main city. They was led by Dom as they made their way through traffic. Before coming to a stop in front of a hotel where they would be staying.