𝟒𝟗: 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

FEBRUARY 2016

After the attack at the hospital Dom took, Valentina, Gisele, and Twinkie to a safe house. As soon as Valentina regained herself from what she had experience she called a doctor. She had him check Gisele and make sure she was okay.

After doing so she left with Twinkie to meet with one of Han's friends. Valentina drove them to a parking lot building where they were holding a car meet to cover up their racing.

"Hey yo, Sean!" Twinkie called out getting the teenage boy to turn to him. "Hey, check this out, man. This chick over here wanna race the new DK." He added getting Sean to shake his head.

"Not tonight, Twinkie." He said before turning back to talk with his girlfriend.

"She said she knew Han. She said Han and Gisele are her family." Twinkie said getting Sean to look back at him.

Sean hesitated for a moment. He looked around and saw how everyone was awaiting his answer. Sean took a look back at his girl who sent him an encouraging nod.

"Alright." Sean said with a smile before turning to Twinkie. "Let's race." He said with a smile as Twinkie squealed in excitement.

Sean pulled up beside Valentina with a smirk on his face

Sean pulled up beside Valentina with a smirk on his face. Valentina turned to look at him as she sat in the driver's side of a black Mazda RX-8. She lowered her music as she kept her eyes on Sean.

"Nice ride." He said as he looked at the detail on her car.

"I won it off Han back in Brazil." She said with a smirk as she looked at the interior of the car.

"I didn't know anyone was capable of beating him. Better less, a girl." Sean said getting Valentina to chuckle.

"Well, you're about to see." Valentina said getting Sean to chuckle with a nod before looking to the front.

"You know this ain't no 10 second race." Sean said getting Valentina to nod slowly before looking to the front where the young man was stepping onto the middle in his suit.

" Sean said getting Valentina to nod slowly before looking to the front where the young man was stepping onto the middle in his suit

"Oh, I know." She said with a smirk before bringing her music up as she looked at the race organizer.

"Ready." The girl he pointed to on the left said. "Steady." The one to his right said as the two racers waited for the word to go.

"Go!" He said before the two cars took off leaving a trail of smoke behind.

Valentina stepped out of her car and walked over to the edge of the parking deck overlooking the city below

Valentina stepped out of her car and walked over to the edge of the parking deck overlooking the city below. She pushed some hair behind her ear as Sean approached her. He went to stand beside her with a small smile on his face.

"Han said you was fast, but not that damn fast." Sean said as he shook his head slowly. "Never really met a girl that could drift like you." He said getting a small smile to form on Valentina's face.

"Well, what can I say? I caught a passion for it at a young age." Valentina responded looking over at Sean before moving her attention back onto the city.

"How is Gisele doing?" He asked as Valentina sighed.

"We got her out of the hospital in time. She should make a recovery soon." She said as Valentina looked down at the crowd crossing the street.

"We're taking them back to LA." Valentina said getting Sean to nod his head.

"Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rear view." Sean said as Valentina kept her eyes on the crowd moving beneath them. "He never talked about it much. Neither did Gisele." He added getting a small smile to form on Valentina's face.

"Always playing it close to the vest." Valentina said before Sean took a hold of a bag that was on the floor beside him.

"We found a couple of things by the crash. Wasn't much left." Sean said as he took a plastic bag out handing it to Valentina.

There was a picture of Gisele and Han together in a garage. It was the garage they had purchased as soon as they arrived in Tokyo. The garage where they opened up their doors to kids who needed a place to stay.

Valentina took notice of the ring that was in a burnt box. She inhaled deeply at the realization of what the ring could mean. Han was going to propose to Gisele before his trip got cut short.

"When y'all find the guy that killed Han... What are y'all going to do?" Sean asked as Valentina looked at the ring in the plastic bag.

"Words ain't even been invented yet." Valentina said with her eyes moving over to the picture of Han and Gisele together.

" Valentina said with her eyes moving over to the picture of Han and Gisele together