𝟓𝟐: 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

FEBRUARY 2016

Valentina sat in the passenger seat of a blue 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GH, with Brian sitting in the driver seat. Valentina pulled her seatbelt on as Brian did the same. They looked at one another with a smile.

"Hey Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej said into the radio communication system they were using.

"No." Roman simply responded getting Valentina to reach for the radio.

"Yeah, you're definitely freaking out." Valentina said getting them all to laugh.

"I said no." Roman quickly responded as Valentina went back to securing her seat belt on.

"Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry. As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment." Tej said as everyone in their own cars started laughing softly.

"Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Roman responded getting Tej to laugh.

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves. So just try to keep it as low-key as possible, huh?" Mr. Nobody said into the radio getting Valentina and Brian to look at themselves and shake their head.

"He for sure doesn't know that we don't do low-key." Valentina said as Brian sent her a chuckle as he placed his hand down on her thigh.

"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Roman said as Valentina saw Brian take a hold of the radio.

"Come on, Rome, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it." Brian said getting Valentina to laugh once again as he did the same.

"No, this was not my plan." Roman said as the alarms in the plane started going off.

"Oh, yeah, here we go." Brian said as he saw the plane's door come open.

"Game time, baby." Valentina said as they both reached and kissed on another.

Valentina once again made sure her seat belt was secure as Brian did the same.

"Roman, you need some fresh air? Because you're about to get a whole lot of it." Tej said through the radio.

"Okay, here we go!" Dom said before putting his car in reverse and going off the plane.

"Just when you didn't think it could get any better, huh?" Brian said before reversing them off the plane.