𝟐𝟗: 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡

OCTOBER 2009

OCTOBER 2009

The team was prepping to move in with the plan. It was time to put together what they had been planning all along. They were about to risk it all for the money that was going to change their lives.

"Alright. Hobbs is on the other side of the city." Mia said as she was positioned at the technology table.

"We're not going to get a better window." Roger said looking over at Dom as he stood beside Mia.

"Okay, guys, it's show time." Dom said as he stood on the platform giving directions. "First team in position, let's go." He said as Han and Roman pulled out of the warehouse, each driving a police cruiser.

"Come on, let's do this." Valentina said as Gisele got on her bike and followed right behind the boys.

Leo and Rico followed closely behind in their van also heading out of the warehouse.

"Hey, Dom." Vince called out from where he was working on Dom's car. "I'll stick back with Roger and watch over Mia." He said getting Dom to nod.

"Moscow... Bali... Goa... Hong Kong." Brian said placing soft kisses on Valentina's neck as she gathered the blueprints that were displayed on the table. "And what do they all have in common?" He asked getting Valentina to turn around to face him.

"No extradition." Valentina said with a smile as she placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"We're one hour away from getting that family of ours." Brian said before placing yet another kiss on Valentina's lips.

"Cops!" Vince yelled from where he stood as cars drove into the warehouse.

"Come on, let's go." Brian said as him and Valentina quickly ran away towards the back exit.

Roger and Mia did the same being followed closely behind by Vince. Yet as soon as Valentina opened the door she came upon many men aiming their guns at them.