𝟏𝟔: 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐚

JUNE 2009

JUNE 2009

After the rough night that they all shared. Mia went back home avoiding any cops in the area that were out to get her brother. Valentina didn't say a word to nobody the entire night. After walking out to clear his head Dom came back to a sleeping Valentina. Brian awaited for him so that they could speak.

"You know, this is my fault." Brian said as he and Dom sat at the table looking over at a sleeping Valentina. "She no longer has her sister here because of me." He said getting Dom to shake his head.

"If one thing I know is, you wouldn't be able to get Letty to do something she didn't want to." Dom said as he looked over at Valentina.

"She's going to hate me." Brian said looking down.

"She won't hate you." Dom said getting Brian to look over at him.

"How are you so sure of that?" Brian asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because she love's you Brian. I hadn't seen Valentina as happy as she was when she was with you." Dom said getting Brian to shake his head.

"I ruined that." Brian said with a small sigh as he saw Valentina shift in her sleep.

"But now you're trying to make up for that mistake and that right there..." Dom said keeping his eyes on Brian. "That's your code." He said getting Brian to look over at him.

"I put you all in this mess and I'm gonna get y'all out." Brian said before looking back over at a sleeping Valentina.

The next day Valentina helped the boys work on the car they had got from the impound

The next day Valentina helped the boys work on the car they had got from the impound. They had a plan, they would lure Braga out into a trap. He would have to personally show up to exchange money for the heroin.

Valentina didn't tell anybody about the plans she had for her own. She planned on killing Braga for what happened to her sister. Yet she kept that to herself.