𝟑𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

JULY 2011

JULY 2011

Dom and Brian sped down to the clinic where Valentina was in labor. As soon as they arrived Brian stepped out of his car and rushed towards the door.

"Mr. O'Conner, Mr. O'Conner!" One of the midwives called out for him in Spanish as he rushed over to them. "Hurry! Come!" She said before Elena came rushing over.

"It's all right. I've got it." Elena said before making her way over to Brian. "It's okay, you're just in time." She said getting a smile to form on Brian's face.

"You're going to be a great father, Brian." Dom said walking over to stand beside Elena.

"What makes you so sure?" Brian said with the same smile in his face.

"Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't." Dom said getting them to chuckle.

"Get in there." "Go." Both Dom and Elena said as they nudged Brian to follow the midwives.

"Brian." Dom said getting him to turn around. "Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." He said getting Brian to nod with an even brighter smile.

Brian turned around and followed behind the midwives that led him to the room Valentina was in

Brian turned around and followed behind the midwives that led him to the room Valentina was in. As soon as he saw her on the bed he ran over to her and placed a kiss on her lips. He kneeled beside her as he caressed the hair out of her face.

"It's time." They said as the midwives prepared for delivery.

"Alright, mama I need you to take a deep breath in and out." One of the midwives said placing her in position to deliver the baby. Valentina did as told as she held on to Brian's hand.

"Good. Good. Now give one big push for me." She said getting Valentina to shut her eyes tightly as she pushed really hard.