𝟓𝟑: 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚'𝐬 & 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚'𝐬

JANUARY 2016

Valentina laid asleep in bed as the morning sun shined through the opened curtains. The small morning breeze made it's way in from the open window.

Brian walked up the stairs of the Toretto home with a cake in hand. He and the rest of the family tip toed their way towards Brian and Valentina's shared bedroom.

"1... 2... 3." Brian whispered looking down at his two kids before opening the door.

"Happy Birthday to you." The family started singing as Valentina started coming awake.

"Happy Birthday to you." They continued as Valentina brought a smile on her face.

"Happy Birthday dear Val." Everybody sung as they surrounded her bed.

"Happy Birthday to you." They concluded as Valentina sat up in bed.

"Happy Birthday mommy." Both, little Letty and Jack said before jumping on the bed to hug her.

"Thank you, guys." Valentina said as a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Make a wish and blow out the candles." Brian said as he brought the cake with the number 35 on it.

Valentina closed her eyes for a second before blowing out the candles. Brian smiled widely as he leaned forward to kiss his wife.

"Happy birthday, baby." Brian said before placing a soft kiss on Valentina's lips.

FEBRUARY 2016

Valentina gasped loudly as she felt air come into her body. She felt a huge sense of relief when she felt the weight being taken off of her body. She slowly started feeling her lungs fill up with air as she laid on the hard surface of the bus.

"Valentina, come on!" She heard at a distance through her earpiece. "You gotta get up! And jump!" She heard the voice say once more as she opened her eyes.

Valentina turned from her back onto her stomach to try and get up. She reached onto one of the computer tables to try and get up. Yet her weaken state made her lose her grip and fall back down.

"Valentina!" She heard the voice say.

This time she recognized the voice as her sisters. Valentina reached for her neck and took a hold of her neck. She used her other hand to once again hold on to the computer table in front of her.

She turned to the side and saw her husband fighting the man that was pinning her down a few moments prior. Valentina finally gained some of her strength back and got up. She coughed to relieve the tension within her throat.

"I got you sis, just jump." Letty said as she trailed closely behind the bus.

Valentina turned onto the road. She didn't hesitate before jumping onto the hood of Letty's car.

"Take my hand." Letty said as she stuck her hand out through the sunroof.

Valentina did as told and took a hold of Letty's hand. Letty helped Valentina get onto the car as she took a seat on the passenger side.