1

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 1 001

Chapter 1 001

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Next Chapter..Chapter 2 002

Mo Qianqian was woken up by hunger.

In her sleep, she seemed to be able to hear her stomach growling.

When she woke up, she was greeted by a pile of thatch above her head.

The next moment, I felt a spasm in my stomach.

I'm so hungry! Where the hell did the system send itself?

"Sister, sister, I have something to eat." A thin figure rushed crookedly to Mo Qianqian.

Mo Qianqian turned his head to look, only to see a little girl with a yellow face and thin muscles, holding half a steamed bun, although it was handed to him, but his eyes were staring at the steamed bun, constantly swallowing saliva, and at the same time, there was a gurgling sound in her stomach.

Apparently hungry too.

Even if Mo Qianqian didn't know the state of his body at this time, he had compassion for the little girl, held back the discomfort in his stomach, and said to the little girl with difficulty: "I... I...... No...... Hungry, you... Eat it. The

little girl was obviously moved, but she still continued: "Sister, you eat, my brother said that my sister will starve to death like my mother if she doesn't eat."

Hearing this, Mo Qianqian was stunned for a moment, and then comforted the little girl, "I... Stop...... Cease...... All at once... All right. Saying

that, Mo Qianqian continued to close her eyes, and then waited for the system to start, and now in this situation, she can only know her current situation by understanding the memory of this body first.

Of course, from the current point of view, the situation of this body is not too good.

But it was much better than the devastated world she had been in.

At this moment, a "ding" sounded.

Mo Qianqian's heart moved slightly, and finally came.

"Start the program, load the data... 1%...... 22%...... 66%...... 98%...... At 100%, the plane system is loaded.

When the voice fell, a control panel appeared in front of Mo Qianqian, with his personal information on the left and the operating system on the right.

Mo Qianqian looked at his character attributes for the first time, and then clicked on a "memory" button on the side, and the next moment, the situation of this body suddenly poured into Mo Qianqian's mind.

When Mo Qianqian opened his eyes again, he was already clear about everything now.

looked at the little girl beside the bed again, at this time she was still holding the steamed bun motionless, and when she saw Mo Qianqian get up, she didn't say anything, but handed the steamed bun to Mo Qianqian.

Mo Qianqian's heart couldn't help but sour.

This is her sister.

Then, click on the trading group to start your first transaction after crossing.

Her body has reached the stage of being overwhelmed, and she can only exchange it for gold coins through trading, go to the mall to buy body repair liquid and drink it to make her body become a normal person, otherwise let alone go to the ground, I am afraid that she will be unable to move in bed.