69

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 69 069

Chapter 69 069

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 68 068Next Chapter...Chapter 70 070

Every two days, the Black Eagle will be sent to deliver a letter from Bei'an County, the content of which is nothing more than that the Northwest Prefecture is missing the King of Pingxi, and many things cannot be done, and I hope he will return quickly.

He can stay in Dongping County for half a month, which is already the limit, and Mo Qianqian also feels that it is enough.

Both of them have other things to do, and they definitely can't get tired of being together all the time at this point.

As soon as Mu Chengjing left, Mo Qianqian tidied up his bags.

"Miss, what are you..."

"Xue Qiao, you go and arrange a carriage, we will leave now, I will go to the Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple."

Xue Qiao was a little puzzled, I hadn't seen Mo Qianqian believe in Buddhism in normal times, but now he suddenly wanted to go to the Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple?

She asked with some confusion, "Go to the Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple?" What to do at the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas?

"There is one thing, maybe I can find out some news through the mouth of Master Xuanshan of the Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple." Mo Qian pursed his lips shallowly, and didn't explain too much to Xue Qiao.

Saying this matter to Mu Chengjing is already the limit, this kind of unbelievable thing, Mo Qianqian doesn't want too many people to know, it's good for everyone.

Mo Qianqian changed into a plain dress, and the jewelry he wore was also taken off to show his respect for the Buddha.

She gently touched the jade bracelet on her wrist, and the warm touch on it reminded her of the man who had just left. Just separated, and already missed again, she is really getting more and more unproductive.

Mo Qian shook his head with a faint smile, put a veil on his face, and got up and went out.

Ten Thousand Buddha Temple is at the top of Ten Thousand Buddha Mountain, because there are two hundred and thirty-eight Buddha bronze statues of different forms cast in the temple, famous for five continents, and in its Buddhist ceremony, there are 32 golden bodies of the abbots and monks who have attained the Tao after sitting on the throne, protecting the five continents.

And today's abbot, Master Xuanshan, is known as the reincarnation of the gods, and knows everything.

Isn't it written like this in the TV series, a monk who has attained the Tao knows all the things and past experiences of the heroine, and will also point out how to break the maze.

Mo Qianqian didn't know if she could get the answer from Master Xuanshan's side, but she always had to give it a try, in case she could, she could really get rid of Xiao Jincheng completely and help Mu Chengjing with confidence.

The carriage went all the way out of the city until it reached the foot of Wanfo Mountain.

At this point, the carriage could not go any further.

Xue Qiao helped Mo Qianqian get out of the carriage, and glanced at the towering mountain, the expression on his face was a little unpredictable.

"With such a high mountain, if you don't allow you to take a carriage, is it really possible for us to climb up step by step?" Xue Qiao said in disbelief.