51

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 51 051

Chapter 51 051

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 50 050Next Chapter: Chapter 52 052

The air was filled with a breath of blood type, and the Snow Wolf Guard's actions were extremely fast, and within a moment, they had slashed all the more than ten people who came to assassinate them.

One of the snow wolf guards led by him knelt down on one knee in front of September, supported the ground with his hands, and lowered his head and said, "It's too late for my subordinates to save the car!"

"Can you see who it is?" September asked.

"No, after the man in black was caught by our people, he killed himself by biting the poison before he could ask about it, and I examined the corpses one by one, and there were no signs to be found."

A featureless dead soldier who is secretly cultivated, once the action fails, he immediately commits suicide on the spot, what a ruthless method.

September waved his hand, knowing that he couldn't ask anything, so he waved his hand at the man.

Snow Wolf Guard quietly retreated into the shadows as when he came.

There was a sharp pain in his chest, and September's body was unstable, and then it shook.

Feng Lie hurriedly sealed September's acupuncture points to stop more blood flow, and then checked his injuries to make sure that there were no vital injuries, and then he was relieved.

"Shizi, how are you?" Wind Flame helped September into the room and asked worriedly.

"Xiao Jiu, how do you feel?" Blue hurriedly stepped forward to help September take the pulse, and looked at him with a shocked face, "Your internal strength?" How so? In

September, the breath was disordered, and it was almost weak and not like a normal person. He has been trained by Mu Limo to Xi martial arts since he was a child, and he has been personally taught by the old Wang Ye since he was a child, and his martial arts foundation has been much better than ordinary people since he was a child.

Now that his foundation is completely destroyed and his martial arts are lost, how can he not be shocked?

"It was like this two years ago, but my father never revealed it to the public." September coughed lightly twice, tugging at his newly injured chest, causing him to frown slightly.

The loss of his martial arts was something that Feng Lie, the closest subordinates to him, did not know.

Also, if it was in September before, with his skills, let alone being surrounded and beaten by four people, even if a few more people came, he might not be able to hurt him in the slightest.

"It was like that two years ago?" Blue carefully helped him take the pulse, which was even more unbelievable, "Yu Hansan? This poison is Yu Wenxuan?

"I don't know." September shook his head, closed his eyes slightly to calm the pain in his chest, "My father sent someone to investigate, and I asked later, and my mother also asked, but he didn't allow others to talk about this matter again."

Although September said that he didn't know, everyone already knew what he said.

can make the dignified King Mu Liang silently not mention that his son was poisoned, most of which has nothing to do with the one in Luokang County.

In fact, when the emperor was still alive, Yu Wenxuan was a gentle and polite person in the eyes of everyone.

He was born intelligent and courteous, and he became more and more loved by the emperor.