57

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 57 057

Chapter 57 057

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 56 056Next Chapter...Chapter 58 058

This is not to say that September is deliberately hitting a lot of shallow, but although Mo Qianqian is not particularly old now, because she lived a hard life in the early years, and her physical foundation itself is not particularly good, so it is basically impossible to achieve anything in martial arts without a foundation.

September's statement is almost zero, but it is not ruled out that in case, if you don't keep Qi Qian, you can practice a good martial arts.

"Xi internal strength requires calmness, the elimination of all distracting thoughts in the heart, the sinking of the dantian, and the unity of all things." September continued to speak slowly.

He suddenly remembered that when he was just remembering, he was often dragged by his father to practice Xi martial arts, and he was dragged out of bed early every day to practice martial arts with his brothers. He always finds a way to be lazy, maybe he is smart, and his brothers may not be as fast as him can practice and understand while playing.

I think my father was tolerant of him at that time, and this is also the reason.

In the fog of Mo Qian's hearing, she had never practiced martial arts at all, so she was curious about unfathomable things but didn't understand very well.

However, she was really interested in going to school.

Seeing Mo Qianqian's dazed look, September couldn't help but chuckle and said, "It's okay if you don't understand, you always have to learn to understand it slowly."

Then he waved to her again.

Mo Qianqian walked over with a sword and sat down beside September, who wiped Mo Qianqian's sweat with a handkerchief.

"You're too shocking!" Mo shallow choked his wrists, and said dissatisfiedly: "Xi Wu has no internal strength, so what's the difference between that and flower fist embroidered legs?"

"I'm not as introid as you are? But even so, if I meet people who have no internal strength like me, they will definitely not be able to hurt me, even if they are not skilled in martial arts, I can't help me, right?

Seeing that after September hit someone, he said this to her like a child, and couldn't help laughing. Thinking that he didn't have martial arts now, he couldn't help frowning slightly.

"Miss, don't be discouraged, when I first learned martial arts when I was a child, my master also said that my roots were extremely poor, and it was difficult to achieve great success, didn't I also practice a good martial arts now?" Xue Qiao also poked her head out from behind the scarecrow and said to Mo Qianqian with a smile.

As he spoke, he saw a man walk in from outside the courtyard.

Mo Qianqian's face darkened, and he looked straight at the man who was walking slowly over there with the same unhappy face.

Xiao Jincheng saw the harmonious scene in the courtyard, and his heart, which was already full of anger, felt even more angry.

This man of unknown origin, Xiao Jincheng always has a little more vigilance in his heart, vigilant about what his identity is, and vigilant about what he wants to do, but it is clear that the final investigation results are that he is a child of an ordinary farmer, but he does not believe it all.