61

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 61 061

Chapter 61 061

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 60 060Next Chapter: Chapter 62 062

I have to say that this soul snatcher is indeed a good thing, although Mo Qianqian has not fully understood how to use this thing, but he also understands almost it.

Seeing that the blood sealed the throat, Mo Qianqian hadn't considered using them for the time being, if it weren't for the life-and-death situation, she didn't have any plans to hurt people's lives.

When I got home, I had already finished the injections in September.

He was dressed in a plain robe, standing quietly in the moonlight, and his tall figure seemed to be independent and elegant.

The person behind her had already left quietly after sending her back, Mo Qian walked slowly to September's side, stretched out his hand to pluck a begonia flower, and gradually dyed a shallow smile in his eyes.

"Have you decided?" She asked softly.

In September, he finally came back to his senses from his wandering, and he was thinking about things and thinking attentively, but he didn't even notice when Mo Qianqian was standing on his side.

Even if he didn't say it in September, Mo Qianqian understood why he went to such great lengths to find a poisonous lady to teach her poison arts, so that she could have the ability to protect herself.

His body could not be delayed any longer, and Xiao Jincheng was quite relieved on his side, afraid that she would suffer in front of Xiao Jincheng when he was away.

September is leaving, and it should be the time to leave in the near future.

The smile on Mo Qianqian's face did not change, but the smile in his eyes gradually converged, and a trace of unclear emotion gradually crossed his heart.

She couldn't tell what it was like, After leaving in September, the return date is unknown, as the poisonous lady said, with the poison of Yu Hansan, plus the treatment has been delayed in September, the time for detoxification may be one, two, five, or even more years.

After a long time, the return date is undecided.

"Hmm." September nodded and said softly, "In two days, we have to leave."

Mo Qian stroked the hand of the begonia flower, and the flower on the flower branch was inadvertently forced by her, separated from the flower branch, and slowly fell to the ground.

She exhaled lightly, two days, she was about to leave so soon, and she was not even prepared at all.

"Oh." Halfway through, she finally answered.

Listening to her slightly lost voice, September sighed lightly and said, "Shallow."

"Huh?"

He finally turned to face her, looked into her eyes, and promised with great seriousness: "At most five years, no matter whether the poison on my body can be dissolved or not, I will come back to look for you, I promise."

September understood her worries, fearing that he would leave and not return.

In this life, there will be too many variables, and even Mo Qianqian can hardly guarantee that the promises made in his youth will not be fulfilled after the passage of time.

But when she looked at the good-looking eyes of the man in front of her, she couldn't even doubt it.

September took two steps forward, bent down and gently took Mo Qianqian into his arms, and then hugged him tightly.