47

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 47 047

Chapter 47 047

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 46 046Next Chapter...Chapter 48 048

Feng Lie thought he was hallucinating, but it took a moment for him to finally react.

Judging from Shizi's previous attitude, he thought that it would take some time to reverse his thoughts, and he was ready for a month, two months, or even a year or two, but he didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

"Shizi, what you said is true?"

"When my mother arranged for me to get out of the shell, I told me a thousand times that I don't have to avenge them, just live well, no matter how much resentment I have in my heart, I will break my teeth and swallow my stomach."

The scene at that time is as vivid as yesterday.

Before the incident, he was secretly sent out of the city, and at the top of the mountain more than ten kilometers away, he stared at the red light from the Muliang Mansion in the city in the dark night, and his heart was at a loss.

He even felt that he could hear the helpless wails of hundreds of people in the Muliang Palace, and felt that he could see the unyielding figures of his father and mother, as well as the eldest brother, the second brother, the third brother, the fourth sister, and the fifth brother, pouring death into a pool of blood.

The fire in the city burned for a day and a night, and he stood on the top of the mountain for a day and a night, and the Muliang Mansion disappeared into the world in a firelight, and will gradually be annihilated in the torrent of time.

Until the people who sent him out of the city came to report to him, the whole palace of Muliang was ambushed, except for the little prince of Muliang, who was burned into a charred corpse and could not recognize his face, the rest of the criminals were beheaded and hung on the city wall for seven days to show severe punishment.

After the messenger had delivered the news to him, he committed suicide in front of him. The only person who knew he was alive died, and he didn't even know what emotions he was going to use to face all of this.

September thought he didn't remember, but when he looked back, everything that happened was so profound and clear.

He remembered that he didn't cry, that he had stood on the top of the mountain for a long time, that he fainted and woke up from exhaustion, that he had been trampled into the mire and trampled on by others in the two years that he had wandered in the world, and that Mo Qianqian was friendly and gentle and stretched out his hand to him with a smile.

She is the only warmth he has encountered after experiencing all the pain and cruelty in this world, so he will do his best to cherish and protect it.

"It's just that they may not have understood a truth until they die, loyalty is not in exchange for trust, and power and weapons are probably the best things in this world to protect themselves and their loved ones."

What he has experienced in the past, he will not let it repeat.

"It's great that you can think so!" Hearing September say such a thing, Feng Lie was happy in his heart, he knelt on one knee and said loudly: "The subordinates and the Snow Wolf Guard will definitely swear to follow the prince to the death and help the prince to seek the great cause of the five continents!"

September's eyes glanced at a vase on the table by the window, in which was a blooming begonia flower, which Mo Qianqian thought his room was too monotonous, and sent it to him yesterday morning.